LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alex's Mistake?

Ishigreensa

Alex takes Lucy's hand in hers. "Why would I get mad and leave? You are the only one on the bus that didn't laugh at me." She nods. "That is true, but the more unfriendly thing would have been to laugh at me for peeing."

Alex thinks about it. "I would like that. Anything to get away from those three girls in the back of the bus."

"If I have trouble with bedwetting. Why don't I just what?"

Alex weighs her options. Make a friend get though it together or stay alone and try to figure a way out of this mess of wet pants and being with 5th graders. "Sure we can be friends. Camp would be lonely without one."

Alex nods as Lucy talks. It was all she could really do. It wasn't like she could react to what Lucy was saying even if it looked like she could because of her wet pants." She smiles. "I will if you want me though it. I have never change anyone before. Well I take that back. I have, but I don't think baby dolls and stuffed animals count."

Alex looks at Lucy. "You feel like a freak for wetting the bed at night. Imagine how I felt when I woke up on the bus in wet pants and everyone laughing at me. No one at camp knows you do. Everyone on the bus knows I did." She decided to tell a little white lie to make Lucy feel better. Alex didn't know why she felt she needed to help Lucy feel better, but it seemed like the right thing to do in the situation. "I was in sixth grade for a month, but the school and my parents decided to put me back in 5th grade to help me get a firmer grasp on things." Alex didn't know the counselor was standing behind her with the food.

Alex felt her stomach drop when she heard the counselor behind her. Any hope of convincing her that she wasn't the right Alex just went out the window. All because of the lie she told to make Lucy feel better. Alex nods. "Yes I was. I thought it was better to tell you that story than to admit I was in 5th grade twice and I wet myself when I was asleep. It was far less embarrassing than the truth."

Alex nods. "I would like that. Then no one will see me in a pull up like I am a little girl." She felt better the counselor was being nice to her. Even though Alex knew she was not the Alex in the file. She was going to be the best 5th grader she could be. Alex figured it would be easy to do 5th grade work considering she was in 10th grade.

"I hope not. That would be almost as embarrassing as wetting myself." Alex nods. "Ok."

Alex blushes as Lucy tells her mom that she wets the bed too. "You went to camp last year? I've never been to camp before and I'm nervous about it before. Not that I wet myself on the way to camp. I am even more nervous. I have butterflies in my stomach as big as robins." She ate her food and tried to ignore the need to go to the bathroom. Because Alex didn't think the counselor would let her go alone. Not after wetting herself and lying about who she was.

"What kind of things do you do at camp that is fun? I hope there aren't boys at the camp. They are icky." Alex wrinkled up her nose to seem more like what she thought a 5th grader would do. Really she had no idea what 5th graders were really like. So she was going to have to watch and copy their mannerisms and speech. So she could fit in with them."

"Well I don't have to worry about that. They already know I do. My mom wanted me to come. So

Alex wrinkled her nose again at the thought of boys being at the camp. It didn't matter to her if everything was separate or they was in the next cabin. She didn't like the idea of boys being there. She figured that is what other 5th grader thought too. "Well if boys are in the pool. Then I won't be."

Alex let Lucy take her hand and lead her out the door. She stayed close to Lucy. So no one would see her. Alex nods. "That sounds good. They are started to get really icky feeling and I'm started to itch a little bit."

"You are right. I am embarrassed and scared. Wetting myself is only half the problem. The other half is going to camp for the first time ever. I've heard stories about camp. One said there was a person with a hockey mask and a knife. At night he roams though the camp looking for people to scare with his knife. Mom said I was being silly. There is no such thing as a knife carrying hockey player at camp."

Alex laid in the back of the van while Lucy cleaned her up. She saw Lucy furrow her eyebrows. "What is wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"I don't like snakes and the only bears I like and the cute and cuddly type in the form of teddy bears." Alex looks down at herself being changed. "Well I fit into that group."

Alex thought about telling Lucy the truth, but she doubt she would believe her. No one else did. The counselor thought she was making it up. What the counselor heard made her possible she was right about Alex. She nods. "Yes I am. I had a growth spurt towards the end of fifth grade." Alex notices Lucy trying to get the skirt to cover the pull up. "How much too short is the skirt?"