LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alex's Mistake?

Ishigreensa

Alexis didn't want to go to summer camp, but it was made clear to her by the guidance counselor that if she didn't go to camp. She would be repeating the 10th grade again and if she did that. Alexis would be a year behind her friends. So she reluctantly agreed to go. Her mom dropped her off at the pick up point with her suitcase. Alexis was half listening to the advisors calling out names. When she heard her name. Alexis went over to the lady not looking up from her IPhone she was playing a game on. She got on the bus and took a seat. Alexis didn't see the others on the bus was younger than her or that they was all from the 5th grade.

Before Alex could realize her mistake, and because the counselor had never met the real Alex, and Alex looked small enough to be a tall fifth grader, they assumed that this was the right one.

Alex started to get up and tell the counselor she was on the wrong bus, but the bus was in motion and she was always taught not to walk on a bus when it is moving. So she decided to wait until the bus stopped to talk to the counselor about it. Alex looked at the scenery as the bus drove by it. She looked around at the others on the bus and notice three girls looking at her and talking to each other while giggling. Alex was too far away to hear what they was saying, but I didn't look good. As the bus rolled on. Between the rhythm of the bus on the road and the warmth of the sun coming

Alex stirred a little bit, but doesn't wake up. She kept on sleeping. 20 minutes later Alex felt something cold and wet in her pants. She woke up and saw her pants was wet. Alex gasp in shock and tried to dry her pants. So one would see it. She looked around to make sure no one saw it. Alex looked at the three girls behind her. She knew by their expression. They was behind the wetness on her pants. Alexis covered up the wet spot with her hands. She hoped the ride would be over soon. Then she could slip away from the group and change before anyone saw the wet spot. A terrible thought hit her. She doesn't have any clothes to wear. Her bags was on the other bus.

Alex gave them a icy stare. Her hopes of changing without anyone noticing was dashed. "I did not wet myself. Someone poured water on my pants to make it look like I wet myself."

She sat her pouting. Everyone knew her pants was wet. Because the girls announced it to everyone. The counselor was talking to her like a child and treating her like one too. "I didn't have an accident. One of them did it. I have never wet my pants before. They are lying about that."

The lady smiled and looked at the girl's pants.

"I'm sorry, honey, but unless we can find another Alex on this bus, I'll have to assume that somehow you and this other fifteen year old Alex must have traded bodies.

Alex sighs. "I can prove I am not the Alex on your list." She looked though her pockets and pulled out a set of keys with a small wallet on the end of it. Alex took out her student id. It was beat up and faded in places, but it had her name on it, the high school's name and tenth grade on it. "See. I told you I was not the Alex on your list." She could tell the lady thought it was a fake and Alex sighed. " You still don't believe me do you?"

Alex huffs. "Well I don't like it. This is not how I wanted to spend my summer. I should have decided to go though 10th grade again. Then I would be accused of wetting myself and I wouldn't be stuck with a bunch of 5th grade on my way to camp."

Alex shrugs. "Why should i? You think I am a pants wetter, you think I am lying about being in 10th grade."

Alex looks at the lady. "I'm not playing a game. I am in tenth grade. Yes my name is Alex and I did come when my name was called, but I thought it was for the high school bus. Not a bunch of bratty 5th graders. Who one of them poured water on my pants to make it look like I wet myself." She followed the counselor out of the bathroom still in her wet pants.

"Well you aren't treating me like one. So I figured I would act like you are treating me."

Alex nods. She did have a point. "You are right. I should have been paying attention instead of trying to beat the next level of Candy Crush."

Alex shook her head. " I didn't put my bag on the bus. I left it with the bags for the other high school students. Like I was told by my guidance counselor."

Alex was dejected. Whether or not she liked it. The counselor was right. She was stuck in this situation at the moment and she had to make the best of it. "I guess you are right. I'm sorry for my behavior."

She looked the board over. "I'll have chicken nuggets and a Coke."

Alex wish the floor would open up under her and suck her

Alex thought about telling Lucy the truth, but she didn't think she would believe her. No one else did. After telling it so many times. Alex was starting to doubt the story herself. She nodded. "Yes I did and I am humiliated. Partly for wetting my pants and partly because the others on the bus was making fun of me."

Alex smiled a little. "I didn't know I had to go. When I woke up. My pants was wet. I have never wet myself before when I was asleep." She notices Lucy's lip quivering. "Are you ok? If you don't want to talk about wet pants. We can talk about something else." Alex set down at the table across from Lucy.