LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need help becoming a dl

Wetandhorny

I think i will tell her then see her reaction then move forwards. My gf is the dominant one in our relationship so she may except me! I will get back to you soon i have to go eat and drink a ton so i have enough waste. Also it may take longer to get back since i will be dealing with her

4 minutes ago, Wetandhorny said:

I think i will tell her then see her reaction then move forwards. My gf is the dominant one in our relationship so she may except me! I will get back to you soon i have to go eat and drink a ton so i have enough waste. Also it may take longer to get back since i will be dealing with her

Ok hope it goes well

Okay i had a intresting reaction still talking with her just thought i should update (still poopy and wet) she went to go get some water

Btw need a new extreme dare b/c i finally pooped and peed at 8:20 -way outside of time limit

And as predictable as it is... This person signs up another account asking for "dares" for them to come out to their parents and inspired by this user. Of course they turn out to be the same person and any last shred of credibility is cut. :rolleyes: