LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friend or Child (Private)

Sephy

Bill wasn't use to the feeling of messy diapers and really didn't like it yet. As he felt the mess press on to the table he started to sob heavily.

"That's odd, you have similar names?" Ren asked as he packed away everything.

"Awww Billy, I know you have a messy diaper snookums." She cooed as she placed his pacifier in his mouth and then began to change him

RIn smiled. "Well, he's my twin brother." She said. "We were quite inseparable back then." She said

Sam continued to change him and soon got him in a nice clean diaper. "There we go, Billy. That feels better huh?" She cooed

Rin chuckled a bit. "I do. I'm not sure if he misses me cause he's not the type to really show affection so openly."

Bill nodded as he reached for Sam.

"Most guys are like that. He's your brother. Twin brother at that. I've heard twins have a stronger than normal connection" Rick replied.

Bill nuzzled into Sam with a sigh. His tummy started rumbling a moment later.

"He can't be that busy" Rick reassured Rin. Rick helped with Human resource from time to time, so he was use to one on one talks.

Bill nodded back while still suckling his pacifier.

Rick nodded in agreement. "On another note Rin. Would be possible to enroll Billy in your school. We mainly need daycare from time to time. He's older than your usual batch, so I wasn't so sure"

Billy smiled a bit bigger.

"You must enjoy your work. Miss RIn, if you need more advice or support you have our number. Plus Billy will be needing playmates. Anyone of your students that you would recommend for a playdate?" Rick replied as he started for the door.

"You're been a big help. Thank you Rin. We'll be coming back as soon as we can." he said as he lead him and his family out.

Bill smiled to Sam. He was enjoying her affections.