LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friend or Child (Private)

Sephy

"It's getting worse" Bill said back still with a line of drool on his lips. "My thoughts keep going to baby items and I can't stop it. I think something is really wrong with me" Bill said tearing op.

Bill was still crying as he buried himself into Sam. On top of the odd feeling coming from his new baby thoughts, he was feeling cared for and loved for the first time in a long while. "This her" He said pointing to his heart as he sobbed.

"What about work? Or just helping around the house?" Bill asked not wanting to be burden.

Rick was returning home. He had a lawyer friend write up paper to officially adopted Bill.

Bill nodded back while suckled his pacifier. He felt a little better that he had Sam's support.

Rick came in, kissed Sam, ruffled Bill's hair. "Bill, I heard what Sam said and from now on we're mommy and daddy to you, or any version of those names." Rick pulled out the papers and showed them to Bill. "These are for us to adopt you and legally claim you as a....... What age did we lock in at hon?"

Bill took the paper and read it over. In his alter mind he heard "Sign the paper now." He barely got past the first line before he just signed it.

Rick took the paper's back put them away. "Tomorrow we'll go nursery shopping. Tonight we should try to help Little Billy get use to us being mommy and daddy"

Rick lead Sam and Bill to the bedroom and laid in bed with them. "Billy we're going to let your leg atrophy so you can get the whole feeling of being cared for. Mommy and daddy will protect and love you. We'll feed you. Dress you and bathe you. Your only job is to make mommy and daddy smile. You don't even need to keep your pants dry. We'll be happy to change your little diapers."

Bill listened to everything Rick was saying and felt somewhat peaceful by it. He loved the idea of being loved and cared for. He was beaming from the attention alone and was smiling like a more than he was use to.

Bill hid his face. The amount of attention he was now getting was something he didn't really know how to handle.

"A little game of peekaboo" Rick cooed to Bill.