LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

haven't gotton in good Little Space

yet sure i did some little things watch some cartoons crawl and stuff but i haven't really felt really little yet. For few reasons

1. Fear of being caught worried that my mom and dad might see ill need more time need to be alone longer.

2. Not in Diaper's i don't think that be in them anytime soon

3.Other little stuff i don't have i don't have any toys, pacis are baby bottle i feel if i had these stuff it be easier

1. Do you have any alone time for yourself? It's true there is a real fear of being caught by your parents if you are living at home, but surely there must be times when they are out of the house and you are home alone. Make the most of that time.

2. While it may be hard for you to order good diapers, you could get some store-brand diapers like Depends or Tranquility or what have you. I know they are not the same as the "good diapers" but if you don't have a window where you can have diapers delivered to your parents' house without questions or getting caught, it's your best method.

3. Pacis, baby bottles, small stuffed animals... all are relatively easy to hide inside drawers, under beds, in boxes of closets, etc. If you feel they will make it easier for you to get into "little space", go get them. They are fairly inexpensive and easy to store.

3 hours ago, minachan16 said:

1. Do you have any alone time for yourself? It's true there is a real fear of being caught by your parents if you are living at home, but surely there must be times when they are out of the house and you are home alone. Make the most of that time.

2. While it may be hard for you to order good diapers, you could get some store-brand diapers like Depends or Tranquility or what have you. I know they are not the same as the "good diapers" but if you don't have a window where you can have diapers delivered to your parents' house without questions or getting caught, it's your best method.

3. Pacis, baby bottles, small stuffed animals... all are relatively easy to hide inside drawers, under beds, in boxes of closets, etc. If you feel they will make it easier for you to get into "little space", go get them. They are fairly inexpensive and easy to store.