LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From brother to father

Baby_James

Anthony knew cerry shouldn't drink liquids at night but thought about how earlier when Carly was getting changed how her undies were stained from wetting earlier and as cerry is in her own world playing with her plush elephant he pulls Carly to the side as they go to the kitchen "Carly you know how much I love you and will love you no matter what right...things have been really stressful lately and I understand that things happen with your body under stress that you don't understand...have you been having "accidents" lately and hiding it

"You can have a small glass of water. And don't feel bad I was still having accidents till i was 10yrs old. I won't be mad you won't get in trouble but I need to know so that we can work together" as he bends down to her level and hands her a water

Carly looked up at him with sad eyes when the sobs subsided and she was able to speak through her tears again.

"You're not going to spank me or yell at me about being too old to wet my pants?" she asked him shaking.

"I would never spank you for something thats an accident. how about this at night if you have an accident i'll leave an extra pair of sheets for you. Just take the wet ones and put them in the washing machine. I'll wash it before i go to work. It can be just us who knows ok. JUst please dont lay around in yout wet pjs i dont want you to get sick" as he hugs his sister tight again making sure she feels loved by her brother

(You're sharing a room with cerry but there's 2 bed in there)

let me worry about your sister you just focus on yourself ok "just be safe though trying

using the bathroom before bed. I'm going to check on cerry and read her a bed time story

"I couldn't find the light," she says half in tears from trying to hold it, and now her hands were planted on the front of her pants trying to keep herself from peeing.

"It's ok if you do sweetie the toilet is right there but if you have an accident I'll be right here outside to help ok. I told you I wouldn't be mad and I meant it"never kisses his sisters head knowing at this point her having an accident is inevitable

Carly looked up at him as pee spread through her panties, through her pants, and around her hands to get her crotch all wet and then fall down her legs and to the floor.

He puts cerry down and gets down not caring her sister is covered in pee and hugs her "it's ok it was an honest accident I'm soo sorry j forgot to tell you where the light switch was." James wondering how much the accidents will last thinking about this is her 3rd today...

Carly looked up at him and she shuddered a bit thinking there is no way Cerry didn't notice she had wet her pants and then started to cry about it.

Anthony played sports so he was pretty strong and he picked up his 8 yr old sister and swayed her back and forth "it's ok this one is my fault for not showing you where the light is and not coming soo . You tried and that's what matters."