LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From brother to father

Baby_James

Anthony couldn't help but laugh when she does that "sorry sis here I got you something got being a good girl so far today" as he hands her a chocalte chip cookie and gives one to Carly too hoping it will make her smile even just a little bit

Carly smiled very big when she got a cookie and her sister had one too.

She looked up at her brother.

"Thank you so much," she said.

James loves seeing the big smile on both of there faces as he looks at the time "ok we should get back on the road common guys. He throws away the trash letting the girls eat there cookie as he carries cerry and holds Carly hand as they get to the car making sure they're both buckled in turning a new movie on and driving off

The rest of the drive isn't bad as James sees both girls asleep in the backseat. He drives a bit longer and finally pulls up to his apartment and parks he whispers softly to Carly "hey we're here" not wanting to startle her awake

Carly rubbed her eyes and looked around.

She looked up at Anthony and smiled.

"Do we have a bedroom by ourself, or do you just have one bedroom?" she asked.

"You and your sister are going to have to share a bedroom for now till I can get us a bigger place. I hope that's ok." As he knows that as girls get older they like having there own space and independence but also thinking it might help that they each have each other in the room so they won't feel alone. He picks up a still sleepy cerry as she stays asleep on his shoulder taking Carly's hand telling her to be careful for cars as she brings them to his apartment

James nods "it's been a long day for all of us we should get to bed. He brings Carly her suitcase of clothes so she can change into her pjs. "I'll give you both some privacy to change. I'll be right outside if you need anything.

Carly nodded.

She first dressed herself for bed into a pink and white floral printed set of pajamas that were a heavy cotton with clean purple panties with white lacing.