LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From brother to father

Baby_James

Her pull up is a little more than damp, but she successfully got what was left of her pee into the toilet. She takes in a deep breath and starts wailing, tears trailing down her face and onto her shirt.

"I didn't mean itttt" she sobs, wanting to get down.

"I know you do," Carly said feeling sad herself and not really knowing how to comfort her sister after an embarrassment like this.

James stands there watching both his sisters starting to think more and more if he's really able to handle all of this not knowing how in the world mom and dad did this and how he has no idea how to console and comfort his sisters as he bends down in front of both of them "im soo sorry Cerry i shouldnt have made you feel bad for having an accident and i shouldnt have rushed you i should have just let you relax since thats what pull ups are for anyways." and he turns to Carly "thanks for being such a loving and caring big sister shes really lucky to have you. I love you both soo much we both have a lot of learning to do and adjusting but i promise to do the best i can to make this work and if you guys are patient with me i'll be patient with you guys ok"

Carly looked up at him.

"Are you gonna spank me since you told me to tell you if I have to go, but I had an accident instead?"

She knew she deserved a spanking for wetting her pants on purpose.

He shakes his head no "After what we've all been through i dont think spanking is appropriate and besides i know you were doing it for your sister. Although you do need a change of shorts and undies..." can you stay here with your sister and keep the door locked im going to get both of you a change of clothes from the car...." as he leaves for a second to get Carly some dry clothes running to the car

She nods slowly and clamps down and pushes hard, earning herself a few little toots but not much else. Her tummy was just about empty, and pooping on the potty was so much harder than just going pee anyway.

James comes back with some dry clean clothes for Carly and a plastic bag for her wet clothes and bends down to cerry level getting a new pull up and even though she's 5 helping her get it on along with her shorts as they're pretty damp too and gets some clean shorts on her too.

"Are you guys hungry? If you want we can get some food before we have to get back on the road

James is surprised a bit at how smart his little sister is for 8 yrs old remembering how he would talk to mom and she would say how Carly may take the title of being that brains of the family and is now seeing what she meant. He pauses for a minute after she asks the question as he knows she's right....how in the world would he help cerry through all this.

Carly shrugged.

"I just meant that I'm still here, and that you still have a loving family around you, and that mom and dad do love you very much," she said softly.

James knows what Carly is trying to do but knows now isn't the right time. As he puts his hand on Carly shoulder as support and he kisses cerrys head "she's just trying to say that we both love you very much and that you are never alone and will always have family that's what matters most in life" as he gets a wet wipe to wipe ketchup off cerrys face and hands