LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From brother to father

Baby_James

It's been about a week since the funeral and Anthony has loaded the car up with everything for his sisters as its early in the morning and they have a long drive back to his apartment in New York. His 5 year old sister Cerzita

Carly smiled up at her brother and shook her head.

"I went to the bathroom when I got up, remember?" she asked him with tears lingering in her eyes.

Cereza wakes up with a small yawn, wondering what all of the sudden ruckus is. Out of habit she looks around for her mother. When she remembers, she tears up quite a bit. "M mama?" she whimpers, slowly starting to cry. Her diaper was cold and wet. She just wanted to be changed and have a hug and kiss from her mommy.

He sighs when she wwakes up "its ok your brother and sister are here. Common lets get you out of your wet clothes than we'll get on the road" as anthony takes her to the bathroom getting her layed down and out of her wet pull up as Cerezita is potty trained but the past few days has been having accidents so letting her wear pull ups for now but knowing she'll have to be back in undies soon for school. He quickly changes the wet one and gets her in a nice dry one "see there we go no more tears"

He gets somee tissues and wipes her nose "We're going to move to New York with me, i know that sounds scary but i have a really nice apartment and you and carly are going to make soo many friends i promise you will have fun there" as he picks her back up comforting her and rubbing her back

She cuddles him.

"I haf to?" she wonders a loud. She likes her home. She doens't want to leave. "What about wen mama comes back?" surely Mommy would have to come back soon, she couldn't just forget all about them. She'd promised to buy her ice cream at the park!

She blushes a little. It wasn't hard. Mommy just knew when she needed to go potty. She huffed.

"I only had like 2 accidents Carly...wasn't a lot!" she pouts a bit. Of course, it really was hard to get to the potty without the reminders of her mother, but she didn't want to admit it.

James sighs and picks up Cerezita and kisses her head "She just needs some time to get comfortable thats all, i mean theres not many other options she's supposed to start kindergarden and i dont wont her to fall behind the other kids" as he sighs "common lets get on the road i dont want to get stuck in traffic" as he brings them to the car as he now drives his moms minivan since thats what they're both used to and Cerry's carseat is fitted for it "here how about you guys watch a movie" as he turns on frozen for them to watch in the backseat and starts to drive "Carly if you or your sister need anything or need to go potty please tell me ok"

James keeps driving for a bit as he turns around and looks in the backseat seeing his 2 sisters asleep exhausted by the past few weeks and how much everything has changed and thinks about what the fture has in store now how he's suppossed to handle his demanding job as an attorny at the lawfirm and raise 2 young girls, how would they handle school, how do they move past it as he drives in silence trying to think everything through

As a few hours pass, Cereza tugs at her little shorts lightly and squirms, absentmindedly. Her body was telling her she needed to go potty, but she would rather watch the movie anyways. Adjusting herself, she crosses her legs awkwardly and goes back to her movie.

James eyes get big and turns around looking in the backseat seeing her squirm in her seat "ok we'll stop at the next rest area we're really close just hold it in like the big girl you are" as James starts to speed up as Cerry has been having accidents lately the last thing he wants is for her to have an accident now and have her take a step back "ok we're here sweetie" as he parks the car and goes to help Cerezita get out of her car seat

James tells Carly to come with him and to hurry as she gets her bag for her and the run to the bathroom going to the family bathroom all 3 of them as James rushes to get her pull up down and sit her on it holding her in place