LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training RP (Seeking family members)

Cerezita

She pouts a little. "I go too, ok?" she's rarely ever been without her parents, let alone with a total stranger. The idea is a little scary, and she refuses to eat until she's sure that she won't have to stay on her own.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy tryes to reassure her thaat they'll have fun "Aww cerezita dont you wanna hang out with me? i can do you hair we can watch disney movies we'll have some special girl time with no boys allowed" Trying to get Cerezita on board and agree to it

She shakes her head and pouts cutely, poking her lips out as she crosses her arms with a little 'humph'. She whines a little and turns away from the food and quickly shoves the plastic plate off onto the floor. "I don't wanna! I want Jamey!" on the verge of a temper tantrum, she sniffles. She was more afraid than angry. What if he never came back? Amy couldn't take her back to her mommy and daddy. Then she remembered! Her mommy had told her some time ago that if anything happened, to call 911! This was definitely an emergency. She'd have to find a phone when she got down.

James sighs and picks her up from her chair to comfort her "shh shh its its ok i know all of this is all new and scary for you" he tryes to think about what he can do knowing he cant miss class but knowing cerezita will flip if left alone with strangers for a long period of time. He starts to wonder if he can bring cerezita to class knowing he may get in trouble but doesnt know what else he can really do as he looks down at her "if you came to class with big brother you would have to be on your best behavior do you understand?" as he talks to his baby sister

She perks up instantly, smiling and wiping her eyes. "Okay! Bestest!" she offers her pinky for a pinky promise, a big grin on her face. It was nothing agianst Amy, but she was just really worried about what would happen to her big brother if she wasn't there to protect him! He might fall and need someone to help him with a kiss. Or he could forget her all together, and that wouldn't be very good either. She gives him a big kiss on the cheek.

James is still a bit nervous about bringing a toddler to a college class but seeing her face light up helps him feel better about his decision as e wraps his pinky with hers "ok you can come but you hafts be good I can't get in trouble ok" making sure cerezita knows that this is serious and not something funny as he puts her back in her seat getting a new fork and pancake starting to feed her again

James helps get her fed both him and Amy laughing at how excited she is getting. As James looks at the time knowing he needs to start getting ready for class and he needs to get her dressed too "ok princess lets go to class before we're late" as he picks her up bringing her back to his room realizing cerezita hasn't gone potty yet this morning besides wedding her pull up in her sleep he checks on her "do you need to go pee pee or poopy before I get you dressed?"

He smiles "ok princess it is than" as he helps her get the dress on as he struggles though with her hair as its all over the place "how about we go go show Amy your dress and if you ask nicely I'm sure she will do your hair pretty too"

Amy smiles seeing the bad pony tails James did "of course i can, poor thing your brother isnt good with pony tails is he" as she picks her up sitting her in the chair and starts to work on her ponytails till there perfect "ok there we go now you really look like a pretty princess"

James comes out and gets his backpack and her diaperbag and gives her her backpack with toys and helps her get in her stroller "ok lets go to your first college class sweetie" as he leaves pushing the stroller as he gets on campus pushing her around a couple people looking over seeing you wondering what a toddler

James looks down loving how adorable and nievely innocent his little sister was to everything around her and how easy she makes friends. He gets to his building as he looks down at her "now sweetie remember what we talked about ok, you need to be on your best behavior and if you need anything just tug my leg softly ok.." as he pushes her inside the classroom taking a seat in the back before class starts and reaches in your bag getting out your plushing and coloring book and crayons to play with as some of the other students come over to say hi "aww whos this precious little girl" as you get all the attention from the students as james tell them its his baby sister he's babysitting for the week "wanna tell everyone your name and say hi?"

Everyone says aww and says to James how cute she is...as they talk to you for a bit before the professor comes into the room and everyone quickly gets to there seats as i have you sit down and whisper for you to play and color as james

She sits on the floor and dumps her box of crayons out as she lays on her stomach and starts picking out colors to scribble on her coloring book. Sucking her thumb and swinging her legs above her, she scribbles all over the page and gets a bit of crayon on the floor.

She slips under his desk about halfway through the class and squats. With a small sigh, she first soaks her pull up and light hissing can be heard. When she's all done, she slowly pushes out a mushy, and large load into her training pants, making a big bulge under her dress. When she's all done messing her little pull ups, she slips out from under the desk and sits down, forcing some of the mess to the top of her pull up. She wiggles to get comfy and then goes back to her coloring innocently while sucking her thumb.

The slight smell of toddler poop starts to fill the air a couple people coughing and looking over as james eyes get big thinking "ohh no please not now" as he looks down seeing his sister sweetly playing but her pull up clearly sagging a bit and now brown as he excuses himself and doesnt say anything to Cerezita just picking her up and getting her diaper bag and quickly leaving to get her changed "ohh sweetie you sure do have interesting timing" looking for a private bathroom to take his sister