LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training RP (Seeking family members)

Cerezita

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She thinks for a moment. She's supposed to act like a baby! And a baby surely wouldn't want to walk like a big girl. She nods to herself, feeling very determined to make sure she likes her. "Stwollew please bwuddew!" she adds extra emphasis to it, making sure to lisp, wondering if that would make Amy aww at her later in the night.

James smiles and puts his baby sister in her stroller with her blanket and stuffed fish as Amy comes out "aww she's soo precious" as she bends down to cerezas level "I swear you are just the cutest thing ever!" He pushes the stroller as they find a diner "wanna go here sis? They make the best Mac and cheese"

All 3 of them go inside as james sits her in the high chair a waitress coming over saying how pretty cerezita's dress is and gives her a coloring menu and crayons. As we go around telling our orders, James making sure cerezita gets mac and cheese and having her cut up some chunks of hot dog too for her. As James and AMy watch Cerezita since she loves being the center of attention in any situation

Though her tummy is growling for a different reason other than food, she's very chatty with Amy, asking about her favorite food and cartoon. She wiggles a bit, places a hand on her tummy and frowning. It was really about time to make a poo, but she's very picky, and refuses to use her pull up at the table.

"Sis you ok hun?" James notices her go from being really chatty to a little quiet and more reserved as the waitress comes back with the food getting Cerezita just what she wanted with hot dogs cut up and everything. The waitress bringing you a special sippy cup for being adorable as theres chocalte milk in it. I take the little plastic spork and get a bib on you knowing how messy you get while eating "ok ready to open up wide"

:Of course you little rascal" james tells her rubbing his nose against hers as he wipes her face off and pays the bill. He doesnt even bother asking about going potty especially since he knows you're scared of "big kid potty" starting to think it might be easier to just let her use her

On the walk back she's greatly considering using her pull up and waits until her brother and his girlfriend are distracted. Lifting herself a little off the seat, she gives cute and quiet little grunts as her face reddens and she pushes out a large load into her waiting pull up. The sounds of a crinkling diaper as well as her little toots and grunts can be heard. She sighs in relief when she's done. There's a big warm bulge in the seat of her trainers. Slowly, she sits and wiggles into her mess before soaking them. Just to show she's very babyish and cute to Amy, she doesn't say that she's had an accident.

Amy is talking to james but hears the softs grunts and toots by Cerezita and doesnt say anything as she can tell shes very focused and concentrating on making her poopy laughing a little to herself about how shes such an adorable little baby girl. When she sees her sigh relieved and relax back in her stroller she nudges James "i think a certain someone just made a stinky" James catches a whiff of the strong odor coming from the stroller "PU!" as he looks down at his sister "Princess are you making boom boom right now?"

Smiling to herself mischeviously she looks at them and shakes her head. "I didn make a poopy Jamey!" she's quick to deny it, as any 'baby' would, in her own expert opinion. She squirms in her messy diaper to get comfortable and goes back to looking ahead.

"what a shame since only good girls who dont lie about making poopies in there diaper get a cookie but i guess since there isnt anyone like that i'll have the cookie for me" knowing how much she loves sweets as they get back to the apartment and he pushes her inside, Amy starting to get a bubble bath warmed up for Cerezita while james gets pjs and a clean night diaper

She frowns deeply and screeches. "NO I WANNA COOKIE!!" She lowers her head with a tired whine, since its past her bed time. And she really did want that cookie! She kicked her legs angrily. Cereza always gets what she wants. Especially if her daddy is involved. She huffs and screams. She's not very happy with him right now.

He bends down to her level "sweetie i'll give you a cookie but from now on when i ask you a question you have to tell me the truth ok"" sounding a bit like dad using his stern voice which he never does but needing to make sure she knows he means business and that she needs to listen to him this week.

She raises her hand quickly. "ME ME!!" A bubble bath and a cookie? This night just got better and better!! With a content grin she easily unbuckles herself and gets out of her stroller, leaving a little damp patch in her wake. "Toy's too?"

Amy smiles and helps her with getting her dress off and starts to help with getting the full and sagging pull up off "phew you made a big stinky guess it's a good thing it's bath time" as she places cerezita in the tub and James gets a couple water toys and puts them in the tub too

Cereza greatly enjoys playing in the bath! She squeaks her rubber ducky, sinks her ship a few times, makes mountains out of bubbles, and puts some bubbles on her face! "Jamey?" she offers him a hand full of lavender scented