LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training RP (Seeking family members)

Cerezita

"Cerry what did we say about you promising to be on your best beahvior...let me get you out of that stinky pull up than you can go back to coloring" as he finds a handicap bathroom and goes inside laying down a towel on the floor and laying her down "please be good for me sis i really need to get back to class" he pleads with her

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wiggles and tries to push his hand away, making a bigger mess.

"Only only if I get a treat!" Her father was known for bargaining with Cereza. Especially in order to get her to change, as messy diapers didn't faze her any, though they were a big distraction when he did his work at home. "Uhhhh...a cookie!" she reasoned.

James stays firm "Cerry im not doing this with you, if you dont settle down you're going to be in trouble" he says sternly knowing how his dad is and hearing from mom how she gets away with almost anything but knows he cant let Cerry think she can get whatever she wants

She crossed her arms harder, puffs out her cheeks and squeezes her eyes shut. If her big brother won't give her a cookie like she asked, she'll just hold her breath until she gets one! Her face slowly turns red as she's losing oxygen. Normally, this is what really gets her way with her daddy. Not her mommy, but always her daddy.

James gets really frustrated at this point that she's acting this way as he's been nothing but loving at good to her so far since he picked her up not making her use the potty even though mom asked him to, letting her have a bottle at night to help soothe her and all he asked was her to be well behaved in class for him and yet she does this as he spanks her diaper bottom "now thats enough!"

She sits there with a surprised look on her face and tears gather in her eyes. He'd hit her! Her mommy had only hit her one time on the bottom for throwing something heavy and hurting her. But she hadn't even done much. She whimpers, sucks in a deep breath, and starts sobbing loudly, mumbling about wanting her daddy between whimpers and cries. She couldn't believe he'd hit her! She glared, and before she can continue crying, takes a hard slap at his face, which is close enough for her to reach and then goes back to crying.

"I'm sorry sis but you need to settle down I hate having to spank you but I need you to be behaved" as James hates that he spanked his sister and a bit shock when she tries to slap him not knowing what else to do never having to had discipline his sister before as he's only used to being the cool big brother that visits

James doesn't know what to do knowing at this point he won't make it back to class in time and figures at this point it's better to let her have her meltdown and tire herself out as there's no way he's goin to do what she wants now that she's acting like this because he doesn't want her rewarded for bad behavior

James sighs hating seeing her sister like is as he rubs her stomach triing to sloth her "i know sweetie but can you please settle down for me." As he starts to comfort her. He starts to think what was the song mom always sang when I was upset as a baby ...as he remembers and tries sing it for cherezita

As she finally starts to calm down he quickly changes the reason why they were in the bathroom and that was because of her poopy pull up. He quickly gets the full one off as it makes a plop as it hits the ground of the bathroom floor and wipes up lightly powders and puts a clean one on her and hugs her rubbing her back "your brother loves you I hope you know that" he whispers to her

I am from Edmonton don't no any one really from new Brunswick I am 23,and it has been my dream to meet another abdl

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Hey I am Dillon anyone from Edmonton don't no any one really I am from Fredericton new Brunswick but been my dream to meet another abdl

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

She huffs. That wasn't true, was it?

"But pwincesses get whatever cause they're pwincesses Jamey, daddy say so!" Her dad had told her that. This spoiling antics seem to reach no bounds with her. He's created a monster.

James at this point is at a loss for words having no idea how to argue with a toddler mad at his dad for doing this as he thinks great either do whatever she says or put up with a screaming toddler

"yea but a princess is also fair loving and kind"

He throws away the very full pull up "ok I'll ask daddy about it..." As he carries cerry back to class and when he comes in the classroom is empty having missed most of class he sighs as his professor is at the desk grading papers. James gulps and goes up to him trying to explain why he had to leave asking if there's a way to makeup for it since he needs the notes and the points for his grade

The professor is usually pretty stern but can't help but smile at how adorable cerry is as he looks at James saying he'll email him the notes for the day and not take away any points but it's a one time deal. As James sighs relieved and thanks him as he leaves with ferry and kisses his sisters head

"No sweetie when you're nice to people they will be nice to you. If I had talked to him and was crying and throwing a fit he wouldn't have done that. As he gets his sister buckled back in her stroller and looks at her "thank you for helping sis, you can always be a princess but it's better to be a good person" as James is trying to influence and mentor his baby sister even though she's not even 3 he hopes some of this will stick for hee