LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training RP (Seeking family members)

Cerezita

He smiles and rubs her head telling her about all the good things like making new friends and going to games and learning. You're going to get to do all the same things as I do this week cereza" as James is truly happy to do this since he's always been close with his family all his life and has felt bad he hasn't been around much to be the big brother he wants to be for his sister as he gives her

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She happily nibbles on the cookie as she breaks out in a little yawn, rubbing her eyes and mumbles, slowly getting tired "Is it super far?" She yawns again and leans back into her seat, clutching her stuffed animal, wondering if he knows how sleepy she is.

He sees her yawn and rub her eyes adorable as he helps her out of her high chair "how about you take a nap and I promise by the time you wake up we'll be there" as James carries her to the car getting her buckled in putting a teddy bear next to her and covering her up with her little mermaid blanket he drives again glad his car rides so smooth so it's easier for cereza to fall asleep in

She nods along to his words, closes her eyes, and is fast asleep long before the reach the car. The whole way there she sleeps soundly, with occasional little snores and turning from side to side as she dreams, her eyelids fluttering.

After the long drive they get to campus. He goes and turns around still seeing her peaceful and asleep not wanting to wake her up. He makes sure to be super careful getting her from her car seat and grabbing her bags as he goes to his apartment and is tankful his roommate isn't there so it's quite and that he has a private room and bathroom. James lays Cereza on his bed keeping her covered up and setting up a potty for her in the bathroom and the travelers crib mom got for her next to the bed. But loves how cute she is

With her thumb half in her mouth, she's snoring gently, and stays that way until the early evening, when she wakes up slowly, yawning, rubbing her eyes, and panicking as she doesn't know where she is. "Jamey?" She sits up and looks around at the unfamiliar room and gets a bit worried.

He comes in the room quickly hearing cereza panic and cry as he goes and kneels by the bed "hey sleepy head have a good nap. We're at big kid school now you slept a long time in the car" comforting her knowing this is scary and new to her

She sobs, hiccuping and coughing between cries, tears pouring down her cheeks. She wants her mother. And she wants her now. "Mommy! I want my mommy!!" she's able to muster up between panicked breaths and hiccups.

He picks her up not really knowing what to do but just tryes rubbing her back and bouncing her like he's seen on tv"ohh sweetie mommy and daddy are on a trip that's why you get to spend s week with me....remember we're going to have a ton of fun" as he looks in her bag trying to find something to cheer her up

James carries her to the kitchen getting one of cerezas sippy cups that has finding nemo on it and fills it with apple juice "here drink this it will help" as he softly pulls her thumb out and replaces it with the cup knowing if she keeps sucking her thumb like that it will damage her teeth and he turns on cartoons hoping that will be enough of a distraction as it breaks his heart seeing his sister upset like that.

She twirls a bit of his shirt in between her small chubby fingers and nearly whispers, "Can I...use the potty?" Her cheeks are a light shade of crimson and she won't look him in the eye, as she's shy.

He smiles big knowing it's a really big deal that she's even telling him and trying to use the potty like a big girl. "Of course you can common" as he takes her to the bathroom "look your princess potty is here and everything" as he puts her down helping her adjust since her sun dress is in the way than helps get the pull up down and has her sit down on her potty "I'm soo proud of you telling me cereza" as James knows one of the biggest things is positive reinforcement.

"That's just a special friend of your brother sweetie" as James hasn't told the family yet about his serious girlfriend he has and try's to play it down in front of cereza "just go potty princess than we'll have some dinner ok" he says to her

She cocks her head curiously. "She be mines friend?" She's very curious about this girl and would like to be good friends with her, as she doesn't have much contact with other children and thinks it's someone her age. She quickly stands up, having not done anything. She's very excited to meet someone new. "Cmon Jamey I wanna say hi!"

James laughs as its been 15 minutes of her sitting "ok you did try sweetie I'm proud of you" as he helps her get her pull up back on. She's really eager to meet you too she wants to be your friend" James brings cereza out. Of his room "Amy there's someone I want you to meet." As Amy comes out tall with long brown hair green eyes in a flowery sundress as she smiles sweetly and comes over "hi why arnt you the sweetest thing" James holds his sister on his hip and bounces her "wanna say hi princess"

She gives a big smile and looks at her in awe. "Are you a pwincess?" she questions, cocking her head cutely, She looks closes at her dress and very pretty hair and eyes, wanting to be that pretty when she grows up. She then thinks a little "If you is a pwincess, how come you not in the castle with you prince?" she's very interested and wondering why this princess lives with her big brother.

She smiles and laughs "ohh you're sweet I'm not the princess I'm just a friend of your big brother. He has told me so much about you it's nice to meet you, and if anyone is the princess it's you. That's a very pretty dress you have on. Who's that?" As she points to the character on her dress being super sweet and friendly

She wiggles in her brothers arms, giggling and twisting as she's tickled. "I is already a big giwl! Daddy says so!" she says proudly, and it was true. Though she was no where near potty trained, her father liked to encourage her anyway, though it was doing nothing but inflating her ego.