LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warp My Mind

Hey,

I have been searching around for somewhere where you can find a way to loose bladder control, but only temporarily. Im not really into hypnosis and dont really think of it but i just want to be sure before I try it. Has anyone ever used a site like warpmymind and do the mp3s actually work? If not, then are there any other ways to loose it temporarily.

Thanks

Mike

Hypnosis - The trouble with hypnosis is that you need to be suceptable to hypnotic sugestion, there is only a small amount of people in the world. That can be suggested to do things, the other percentage can be hypnotised but it takes regular top up. It can work but you'd need to spend hours listening to the tape, I have tried warpmymind but nothing happened other than sleep.

Try buying a hypnosis cd they are much better quality.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mollyinfl

I have the problem that I want to wear my diaps ALL THE TIME but I wind up slipping in and out of the mood. I tried warpmymind but it's too easy to get caught so I got this subliminal message thing for my computer that plays whatever messages I want while I do stuff on my computer. It's really keeping the thoughts in my head. just go to google and put in "subliminal download computer" and you'll find a bunch. they only last for 30 days tho :(

-Molly

Hi All. Hypnosis is an all or nothing thing. You have to truely want the hypnosis to work for it to work. If you only want to be incontinent while wearing diapers but only want to pee and only on Fridays and only on full moons... you get my drift... It will not work. You have to have a support base in place that wants it to work too. You have to have diapers and be willing to wear them and use them to break down you training for the past 15 years. It is a long, drawn out process and one that is not to be taken lightly. My suggestion is you seek a local hypnotist to help you get into a trace and give you a key word to enter a trance. Start there, and in six mohths progress. It is a life long battle but one that has winning streaks and one that has dry spells. It is not like a water spicket that you can just turn on. It like everything else worthwhile in life takes time, resources, support and effort. Brian