LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy looking for his babygirl in London, On

SammyPammy87

Daddy is having a hard time finding his babygirl in London, It's not easy finding as taboo as this. I recognize it's not what everyone's into, but it's what I'm into, what I want and the babygirl I am looking for.

Daddy would like to find a true submissive girl to him, one that would want to be taught how to be obedient to her Daddy. She would do whatever her daddy asked her to make him happy, take her however ever he wants and where ever he wants, because he wants only his babygirl. If Daddy's babygirl was to do these things for him, he would be there for her to open up to him,, trust him, be her guidance, make and keep her safe, love her and be her rock.

Daddy's very much into a shorter and petite babygirl. Daddy loves picking his girl up, breathing his warm breath on her neck while pushing her against the wall and fucking her, making her squirm and say Daddy's name.....

Daddy can be sweet too, he likes to do nice things for his girl to make her happy and make her feel wanted and appreciated. He'd like a good ratio good 40/60 bad girl ;)

"Princes by day, slut by night" is my kind of girl, I want my babygirl to be able to get me hard in the public and be happy that she's able to.

I would like to lead a normal life outside the house like anyone else, I am a sane person who has duties and obligations like any other man. I work. I pay bills. I drive. I sleep. I go out. And, I have "normal" friends too, whatever that mean lol.

Me:
- 29 years of age
- Dominant

• 3 weeks later...