LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To The Start *Private*

Kevin paced the living room floor. His girlfriend had been out all night with her friends and he had been worried sick. She had promised him that he would be back by 10 but it was now well after midnight. He was well aware he was her boyfriend, but he still worried. In fact, most of the time he didn't look at her like a girlfriend. He saw her as a small child, one he had to protect from the world. And this was how he was repaid? She stayed out all night. He wasn't going to be having it. He also knew that his girlfriend had been wetting the bed and he had a plan to protect her that way as well. He took a deep breath and dropped down on the couch. As soon as she got home, she'd be getting one hell of a spanking, whether she liked it or not. He removed his belt and set it down beside him.

"Shopping?" Kevin asked incredulously. "Jess, you're running yourself into debt buying those dresses! I'm more than willing to help you out but it's just getting ridiculous. If you're going to buy stuff with my money then I'll be approving it. Furthermore, I don't think you'll be allowed out of the house without me.

"Wait, what? You... You can't be serious" said Jess, he couldn't be serious, she couldn't just return these. they were hers. she bought them! But his face, it was so serious... He was going to do something really bad to her. "Can... Can I keep at least one?"

Bawr!

"No, you cannot keep just one. In fact, I think I will be selecting what you wear from now on. Proper young women do not wear those types of dresses anyway. Now strip down." Kevin reached over and grabbed the belt. "I am going to do this because I love you. Then you will get in some pajamas and go to bed like a good girl. Let's go."

"Not fair!" Pouted Jess, the red of shame tinging her cheeks. "You're wrong, it's not like that!"

She obliviously said, not thinking how Kevin would interpret it. Yet when she saw her boyfriend's angry face she panicked and pleaded, practically on her knees.

"Pleeeaaase, just the outfit from Angelic Pretty, I'll do anything you say, even the dishes"

Bawr!

"I said no, Jessica," Kevin said. He grabbed the bags and put them on a high shelf in the blanket closet, shutting the door and locking it with a padlock. "I will be returning these tomorrow morning whether you like it or not. "I am not going to have any more of this and since you have refused to listen..." He grabbed her by her jean loop and pulled her over his lap, unfastening the button and pulling the pants down. "Now tell me, what you did to deserve this."

"I... I... I did nothing!" Said Jess, kicking and wailing without success, "You, you, you big headed meanie!" She shouted uselessly to him, her head kinda hazy from his movements.

Bawr!

Kevin laughed. She sounded just like the little toddler he was treating her as. He grabbed the belt and began to beat her bottom. "You will listen to me when I tell you something, do you understand?" He continued to spank her, making sure her bottom was nice and red. "Now what do you have to say to me? Huh?" He rained down the belt five more times.

"I... I... No! I didn't do anything wrong!" Jess shouted, the hot tears streaming down her face, as she tried to escape her prisoner's chains of flesh and bone."

Bawr!

"You went shopping after I told you not to!" Kevin told her as he continued to spank her. Finally, he stopped and set her on her feet, dragging her to a full length mirror, showing her, her throbbing bottom. "This is what happens when you disobey." He laid three more smacks down. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I... I... I want my dreeess!" Said sadly the girl as her boyfriend's meaty grip turned, slowly but surely, her ass into a red surface of pain...

"Give it back to me!"

Enviado de meu XT1069 usando Tapatalk

"That's the wrong answer." Kevin told her. He threw her over his shoulder and carried her upstairs. He stripped off her shirt and grabbed one of his shirts, it would be huge on her. He slid it over her body and then grabbed a pull up from under the bed. "Do you know what this is?"

"I... I... What? No! I don't! I wanna my dress back!"

Said Jess, Kevin was being mean to her! He was... he was... trying to, to make her wear, wear that stupid, stupid, stupid diaper, She didn't want to use it! was he going crazy? Or what? She wasn't 5! She was an adult! Yeah, That's it! She wasn't just going to use it... Was he crazy? Damn! How was she supposed to try to do this? Is this cause she'd wet the bed yesterday? This is crazy! How is she supposed to live if

He was doing this to her? Gosh! He didn't even asked her how it was going to be, danmit! It really sucks! But hey, maybe he's right, maybe she was having problems, No! No she wasn't! She was trying to be herself! And there's nothing wrong about it! But maybe there is? Gosh! She just didn't know! but Kevin was wrong! Like, very! Very! Very! Very wrong! And it's not hers fault, it's his! He was being mean! He was being a jerk! He was being an asshole! He was being someone who didn't love her! Gosh! He didn't even looked at her without being mean he just couldn't! But hey, that's okay. No! No it's not! It's a pain in the ass! And he couldn't even try! He just couldn't!

But hey, how could he? He is trying to help us! Like, help us for real! But it sucks! And? And she wanted him to die! And? And this was stupid! And? And you're stupid! And? And I want to die! And? And you're being completely crazy about it! And? And this sucks! And? And you're crazy! And I am crazy! And everyone here is just as crazy as it can get! And? And I can't be able to live this way! I just can't!

This is turning me completely head over heels, it's absurd, am I a baby? Are you? Gosh! I don't know! I'm just completely crazy over it. I'm, I'm going nuts! What is he doing to me? What am I doing to me? This is just completely crazy! How can I do it? How can I get it back? Jesus! How? How can I? This is just going to be crazy! Like, real crazy! Crazy like what? I don't know? Please! Please! Just let me use it! Just let me die! She just want to die a little! Just a little! And this is crazy! Fucking crazy! Crazy like hell! But he can't! He can't! He could? He could. Maybe he could. God no fuck! How is she supposed to do this?

How am I going to live like that? How is she living like that? She's not! She's going to die like that? A brat who doesn't love anyone? Man this sucks. No! She wasn't going to be... Going to be... She wasn't going to be a baby! Damn, she wasn't even going to live like that! Maybe she was? No! She wasn't! And it is okay? No! No it isn't! It is just, he's going crazy! He is! "I wanna my dreess!!!!"

"No! I... I... I...I want just one of them... Pleeeeaase. Pretty please!" Said Jess in the best tone she could muster! Her imagination free to roam around her atemporal glass of water, like the one she could never see. Like the one she coli l couldn't even dream about... Like the one she couldn't die to last. "Let me get just the cream colored one. The one with frills and bows...

"Jess!" Kevin yelled. "Just shut up about your dresses!" He smacked her bottom. "You have just been spanked and put into a pull up, how can all you care about be your stupid fucking dresses?!?" He went to the closet and took out the bags. "You know what? I'm going to go return these right now, just so you'll shut the fuck up." He smacked her bottom again and tied her to the bed before storming out.

Jess cried and cried for God knows how long, and then she felt the urgent need of releasing her bladder, maybe she shouldn't have had that extra large coffee at the mall, she tried to suppress it, only for it to return a few minutes later, even stronger, and she tried again, and got the same result, and the cycle went for an eternity, until she couldn't suppress it anymore, her muscles relaxed and a tingling and warm sensation spread all around her crotch, she'd wet herself, and in a diaper nonetheless, how pathetic she was.

Kevin walked back in a couple of hours later. "There, they're all back," he said. He walked over and felt the front of her diaper. "Aw, did my baby go wettums in her diddums?" He smiled. "And you think you're a big girl." He took off her diaper and wiped her down, sliding a new one under bottom, taping it on. He undid the restraints. "But since you were begging Daddy to let you keep something, Daddy has a surprise for you!" He reached down and grabbed a bag. He pulled out an adult size onesie that read "Daddy's Spoiled Princess." "What do you think?"

"I... I..." Jess was divided, the onesie surely was cute, but too childish, too pastel, but purple was a nice color, but it's still an adult sized baby onesie, who was Kevin to put her in that thing, "I don't wanna it!" She screamed in full force.