LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest diamondback688

its not really an abdl movie, but there is Pretty Baby with Brooke Shields...it came out on 1978,so its kinda old...its about child prostitution...i havent seen it, but from the synopsis on yahoo movies, Brooke Shields plays the daughter of a prostitute(Susan Serandon) that works in the brothels of New Orleans' Red Light District...

I have like 6 or 7 that I want to sell, I was going to put them on ebay but if you want them I'll take 35.00 for them plus shipping (if you live in US).

all contain girls in diapers but one contains guy AND a girlfriend in diapers. She was supposed to be hismommy but she had an accident in the car. She pushed him through the mall and every where in a stroller lol.

Which one are you talking about? These are of sarah and Wendy and I forgot who the others are

The Baby from 1973, its an actual movie, a horror movie infact. Not two cute baby girls playing. Not sure if this link is going to work right, but I just made a listing on ebay for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Baby-Original-Unce...1QQcmdZViewItem

ABMeshell

it works, but i highly doubt you are going to get 12.75 total for it...

You would be suprised what people pay for things. Sometime i am still shocked. I will admit I don't think I paid more than $10 for when I first picked it up a few years ago. But have an AB friend who is picking up some copys of other videos I have next week, and said if I didn't sell it he would take it for $10, so thats why I started the auction so high.

~Michele (o:~

• 2 weeks later...

it works, but i highly doubt you are going to get 12.75 total for it...

You were right I didn't get 12.75 for this video, I got $26.25 total for it.

Babygirls Rule!!!

~ABMeshell (o:~

• 3 weeks later...

there is dvd out in usa called i think its called bad girls of sweet valley high its fantastic i bougfht it few months agao i live in the uk its very funny.

It's actually Bad Girls of Valley High. There is no 'Sweet' in there at all. It is nothing at all to do with the Sweet Valley High books or TV show.

These movies aren't AB really, but do have an interesting twist.

The Unholy Three (1930)

The Unholy Three (1925 Silent)

The movies, the original and remake, tell the story of 3 sideshow workers that run a scam for robbing the rich to give to themselves. Harry Earles is disguised as a baby for much of the movie. Both versions have their points, but Harry Earles has a deep voice and a heavy German accent which kind of hurts the remake, which is Lon Chaney's only sound movie.

Harry Earles

Harry Earles also made a couple of other movies where he portrayed a baby.