LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RPers needed for family-type roleplay

Ellie shoved the cup off the tray. "No cup!" She always had bottles until just the other day when her mom suddenly told her no more. She didn't understand why.

"Honey, I'm sorry. That's just how 2-year-olds are," Heather apologized as she got Emma situated and turned up the volume. "She doesn't know any better."

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Because, she's almost two. She's a big girl and she doesn't need a bottle any more," Heather explained. She knew it was sudden, but she knew if she tried slowly weaning her off, by the end of her pregnancy she'd be too tired to deal with it and give her the bottles to shut her up...and if she waited until after the baby came, the stubborn child would see the baby with bottles and pacifiers and refuse to give them up. "I'm sure she'll calm down soon. Now I gotta run to the store. Be good girls for daddy."

"Daddy pease, baba peeeeeeasee?" Ellie pleaded.

"No I don't think so." Neil said picking Ellie up. "I'm sorry sweetie. Mommy said no more baba. How about if you don't use your bottles anymore daddy gets you some brand new sippy cups. With whatever you want on them."

"I know sweetie. Lets go brush your teeth and get you into bed." Neil said rubbing Ellie's back.He carried her upstairs and brushed her teeth before heading to her room. "Do you want a story?"

Ellie nodded as they entered the room she shared with Judith; soon the baby would be I'm there too. "Wan' tatterpiwwer," she said as she grabbed The Very Hungry Caterpillar. She reached between the bars of the crib for her well-worn stuffed fox and waited for Neil to sit in the rocking chair.

Ellie dozed off easily after Neil read the book. She liked when he read to her. Heather always rushed through it and never used silly voices for the characters like her father did.

At the drug store Heather headed to the diaper aisle. She grabbed the cheapest tube of ointment, and checked out the size 6 Pampers swaddlers for Emma.

(Was gonna suggest a cup like that lol)

"She went down fine. I read to her and she fast asleep." Neil said, happy the tantrum didn't get worse.

Emma was practically asleep when Heather got home. "Mama sleepy." She mumbled. It was just starting to get near her bedtime.

"Well that's a first," Heather muttered to Neil with a hint of resentment. "Okay doll face, let's get you to bed." She pushed Emma to her room right off the living room.

This house that they'd bought just a few months ago was a bit of a downgrade from their old home - no playroom, no formal dining room, no first-floor laundry room, and only 2 small-ish bedrooms upstairs - but in Heather's mind all that was worth the trade-off for Emma's room. The master bedroom was located on the first floor - which meant no more lugging Emma and her medical equipment upstairs - and was big enough for Emma to move comfortably about in her chair. The real benefit, though, was the en-suite bathroom that was fully handicapped accessible. She and Neil knew instantly it would be perfect for Emma and made an offer on the house on the spot. They took the smaller of the upstairs bedrooms and put Judith and Ellie in the other one. Judith had bunk beds and soon Ellie would be moved to the bottom bunk to vacate the crib for the baby. It was crowded, but to Heather it was worth the sacrifice to make Emma's life a little easier. Having Emma on a different floor made her a little nervous, but a video monitor helped calm her fears.

After brushing Emma's teeth Heather laid the girl on the changing table and got her into a fresh diaper. "Okay love, what jammies do you want tonight?"

"Good choice!" Heather found the pajamas and got Emma dressed. "You're not too tired for a story, are you?" she asked as she moved the girl to her full-size bed and started hooking up the bipap machine Emma needed when she slept.

"You got it." Heather selected the book from the bookcase and climbed on the bed with Emma. She'd gotten Emma the full-size bed because the twin-size was too cluttered with Emma's tubes and wires, but she enjoyed the fact that the bigger bed gave her room to snuggle with her middle daughter. She stroked Emma's hair as she opened the book and began to read.

Heather set the book down and leaned over to kiss Emma's cheek. "Good night baby girl. Love you to the moon and back," she whispered like she did every night. She fixed the covers, turned out the lights except a small night light, and crept out of the room. She plopped down on the couch next to Neil with an exhausted sigh. "Fifteen more minutes, then go brush your teeth and get your pajamas on," she said to Judith. "Try not to wake up Hurricane Eleanora."

Judith was getting tired by the time Heather came back out. She giggled at her mother calling her sister a hurricane. She waited for the movie to be over before kissing both her parents goodnight before going upstairs and getting ready for bed.

"After you're dressed pick out a book and wait in my room. I'll be up in a few minutes," Heather said. They'd developed a nightly ritual of reading in there so as to not disturb Ellie.

Once Judith had gone up Heather snuggled into Neil and yawned. "I can't wait to go to bed," She mumbled, though she knew she'd be up at least half a dozen times to pee, reposition Emma, and, if the last two weeks were any indication, try to get Ellie back to sleep; at least now Neil was home to help with two of those three things. "Seriously, today sucked. It just...sucked. The last two weeks have pretty much sucked without you," she admitted.

"I know, babe, I know. You have to work, that can't be helped," Heather said. And while it was hard having Neil away so much, the pay raise that came with his new position would help them afford so many things that Emma needed so it was worth it. "Oh, let me show you what I found at

Heather washed the cup and left it in the dish rack before heading upstairs. She crept into the girls' room to leave the ointment on the changing table. She was relieved to see Ellie was still sleeping, though somehat fitfully. "Okay, story time!" she announced as she entered her own room where Judith was waiting.