LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babykimmy25

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

I look at Aunt-Elli.com preview page alot and I noticed today that there is a picture of you there. I only recognized you because you are wearing the same red striped outfit that you have worn in some of the pics you posted here. I double checked and low and behold it was you! Anycase, I just thought I would try to give you a heads up in case they are showing that pic there without your permssion. Us diaper folk gotta look out for each other...

John,

Kimmy hasn't been real active any any AB/DL stuff lately. She's had a lot going on in her life right now, and told me a couple of weeks ago that she wasn't really interested, right now.

I will pass this information on to her if and when I talk to her.

Thank you,

Gary

Guest John_Q_Sample

That would be great! If anyone who reads this is in contact with her... don't know her but I did notice it and I gotta say, if it was my pic and it was used without my permission... ugh, I don't even wanna think about it... especially if someone I knew saw it! Thanks!

That was entirely different.

I disagree.

oooops! :blush: Have to admit, I have not read every post here and missed that one... sorry, was just trying to help...

Sorry John, my comment wasn't directed towards you, for some reason, your post was quoted. I guess I hit the wrong button. Sorry.

oooops! :blush: Have to admit, I have not read every post here and missed that one... sorry, was just trying to help...

Actually that is the sort of help we need. We need to look out for what might be stolen, or plagerized materials. Everyone doesn't go to all the sites, so keeping an eye out for pics and stories that are somewhere that doesn't have permission to post them and letting the person know someone has stolen there stuff is a good thing.

I personally do read every post, even the one's by the newbies and unregistered. Sunshines attempt was to help and not hurt. She merely directed the person in a simple posting procedure. To start a thread for a personal message goes without saying is different than to comment on a subject for all to read and have comment.

That being said, this post was "just" about the same as it was directed at a specific member and could have once again been by PM.

My pesronal thought would be if for the time Sunshine's been on board, so to speak, She has been a HUGE contributer (note her message count) and has never tried to flame someone, just to help. Let's try and be alittle more laid back, and understand that expressions don't seem to carry well on text. It was merely a "Pro" trying to help a newbie.

I know I made quite a few missposts, when I joined and nobody really corrected me, well except Rosie she always moved my posts to the proper forum :) .

I Vote for Sunshine to become a Moderator, as perhaps she'll be to busy to post so much and I'll catch up. :P