LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Brother The Big Baby

SSJTyler

* Smack* Bad * Smack* Bad * Smack * Baby! * Smack * You Will Listen * Smack * To Your * Smack * Big Brother because * Smack * You * Smack* Are * Smack* Just * Smack * A

* you can hear some of them talking about uploading this to Youtube and maybe they could become rich if the video goes viral!, you feel like crying from what you hear and you want to get Jake back but your are unsure what to do.*

I hear comments people are making about how the video will be around forever with me being spanked as well as the ones taken earlier in the day with me being diapered on the lawn by my mom and later with my poopy butt being showed off and all three showing me naked and showing off my small pee pee.

* I talk to our uncle who is hosting the party for a bit before coming back over to you* ok Baby you can come out and come over to big brother * I have a large grin on my face, you know I am up to something, you look me over and don't see anything new, I don't seem tot have stuff or bottles/food to make you have as you slowly waddle over *

* I open the door to one of our little cousins rooms and drag you inside * well baby! I am going to go swimming and you need a nap that your so cranky! * I close the door and with you there in front of me I take off my shirt, pants and underwear showing off my penis to which you are shocked and end up staring. you can't believe how much bigger I am then you and not even hard at that! you think it has to be at least 8 or 9 inches. you start to blush thinking about how small yours is. I notice you staring and grin * what's wrong baby? looking at what a real mans penis looks like?

* after about 30 mins I come back and check up on you and see your fast asleep, I smile and quietly sneaks up and locks you in the crib. I walk over to the dress and set up a laptop and with a web cam and start to record you sleeping knowing that while you sleep you will end up wetting and messing yourself. I grin and

* after a bit I come into the room and grins* Hi baby, what's wrong baby I could hear you crying? * I walk in and make a face * Phew! I can tell why baby is crying he made a big big stinky didn't he * I giggle as I walk over to you making sure not to block the camera as I get all the diaper supply I need * does baby brother want his stinky diapy changed? ask nicely baby!

• 2 weeks later...

* has a big grin on his face * what's that baby? you have to speak up I can't hear you. * I wait till you break and say it more the loud enough for the computer to pick it up * good boy! yes you are! yeas you are! * I reaches in the crib and picks you up carrying you in my arms making sure to squish your messy diaper as he carries you to the changing table and sets you down on it and strapping you on it, I get all the stuff I need and start to change your diaper. I take my time and make a lot of comments " my my my how can one little