LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Brother The Big Baby

SSJTyler

I take your hand and bring you over to the other babies play area, there all diapered and not wearing pants just like you, its a gated area you notice and you see me do something to open it up but you were looking at the babies and didn't see what I did. I bring you in and go back out and close the gate and do something to lock i.

ok Baby play nice you big brother will be watching!

I turn and leave to talk to other aunts and uncles as a baby boy toddles up to you. who oo? wanna pway?

* I let you play for awhile to which I giggle about watching you for a bit as I notice you suddenly stop for a moment before shifting yourself around as if you have... I figure it out you need to go finally, I giggle to myself and watch what you do, I know you will have a messy diaper soon *

I sit playing and after a for a bit and realize that I need to wet and feel the need to poop and I look over at my brother who is watching, but looks away here and there and I figure I will try to avoid him seeing and go inside quickly and using the bathroom and figure I should have a good chance of getting inside and locking the bathroom door with everyone outside.

* grins as he notices you trying to leave but couldn't, after you go still for a bit he can see your diapers get bigger, so I sneak up to the gated area while no one else is looking I push you over making you fall on your bottom as the mess gets smeared everywhere, you can see me grinning down at you. you know I did that on purpose *

All of a sudden I feel someone pushing from behind and forcing me to sit in my poopy diaper and when I turn to look and see it's Jake I would normally cuss at him for being retarded, but after getting spanked recently for cussing I hold my tongue and glare at him instead and give him the icy stare of an older brother pissed off.

As I am forced to sit I can feel the poop getting all over and mixed with the powder and wipes, it has an aroma anyone would recognize and I wonder if my brother knew about the fact I pooped or just happened to get lucky.

* grins down at you as you glare at me, I am sure you know now that I could tell * whats wrong baby? something seems quiet off with you? mmm did you make a POOPY * I say that loud enough for everyone else to hear me that is around of the kids laughing *

* I grin down at you * oh? you didn't can't tell? that much of a baby huh? here let big brother check your diapy we wont want you to get a diapy rash now what we baby brother?

* waves you over to come closer so he can check you without opening the gate up *

* I pull on the back of your diaper and look inside and in a nice and loud voice * Oh my baby you made a big Poopy in your diapy and didn't know? my my such a baby! we will have to change you before you get a rash!

* go over to our aunt's and get all the changing supply I would need to change you, once I get back to you I open the gate and close it so the others babies don't get out and pull out a changing matt out of the things I got and lay it on the ground *

ok baby lay down!

After your previous announcement I notice more kids are streaming around us and I guess someone told them to come watch and I feel so childish as you check my diaper right there and make an announcement to everyone and now all the teenagers and other kids are watching intently as you mention changing.

* I smile as I get to work on changing your diaper. I Unpin/untape it fairly quickly but I slow down all cleaning you up. I take me time to make sure your clean and of course for others to point and laugh and get a lot of photos. I lift you legs in the air and pull the mess diaper out form under you and slowly clean your bottom making my way to the front * my my baby you got your little baby pee pee all full of poo poo better get it all clean * I slowly clean your pee pee as the girls laugh about how little it is even big *

* I see you cover your face and giggle a bit * no need to be shy little baby this will happen a lot more time too! * I grin as I say that, once you start to cry though * oh my baby is upset mmm what can I do about that * I reach into the supply of all the stuff I got form our aunts and get a pacifier out. its baby blue with a little lion on the shield. I put it into your mouth * be a good baby and suck on your binky baby * I say as I finish cleaning you up and unfold a new clean diaper and put it under you. I get the powder and powder your bottom before lowering you on the diaper and rubbing the powder in, after that I pull the front up and tape it close and do the same with 2 more diapers * there we go!

As you pull out a pacifier and place it in my mouth, I notice the baby blue design and the cartoonish features and shiver and nervously start sucking as you finish up diapering me again while people are continuing with cat-calls and taking pictures and mentioning facebook posts.

awww what's wrong baby? tell big brother what's wrong? * I grin has I fully know what is wrong but I want you to say it out loud hoping you do something bad so I punish you more in front of everyone *

* I grin for a moment before looking angry at you * Bad Baby! for Swearing you are going to get a time out! * I pick you up and carry you to the corner of the baby play area and set you in front of it facing it * naughty little babies like you get punished! 2 mins in the corner * he knows full well you are going to fight him on this and then is can make it worse for you as he smiles *

* I am surprised by the punch but the effect isn't what you were hoping for. I don't let go as you thought I would out of surprise, in fact I hold on tighter and start to grin* Bad Bad Baby! I think some needs a spanking! * I quickly spin you around and lower the back of your diaper and start to spank you hard! you are shocked that I can spank you so hard *

My hopes are dashed as I realize Jake didn't budge and I have flashbacks of him constantly at the gym and the results are showing up in this very instance and I already feel small with having to wear diapers at the family reunion after he held me down and tickled me until I wet.