LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Brother The Big Baby

SSJTyler

he is a little hurt when you tell him that and looks a bit shocked, he can't understand why you like that.

I was just asking you to help so we can eat, why do you have you have to be like that? this should be a fun day but you being an ass as normal for you.

he leaves and hurries to catch up with his parents and tells them what happened, once we have the stuff we carried in our uncles place they tell me to go eat and yell at you to do your share or you wont eat.

now that everything is inside I head to the backyard where all the family and food is, I quickly make my way to the grill and grab a plate and get a couple hamburgers and hotdogs, our uncle comments on the fact I grew like a weed to which I giggle before I tell him ya and head of to get the topping on my food .

I watch as Jake heads to the back and grab a plate as well and put two burgers on my plate as well as some beans and I super hungry and start to put fixings on my burger when I hear my uncles comment and since we just had an argument I am still pissed and say loud enough for people at a reasonable distance loud and clear, "Yeah, it was only earlier this year

looking at all the family looking over me the other kids whispering to each other and giggling was too much for me, I have had it with you so I run at you at full speed and tackle you to the ground, once we hit the ground I lift your shirt over your head to cover it and start to tickle you. Let's see who wets you jerk!

Keeps up with the tickling so that way you lose far more strengthen then you know as I easily keep you from overpowering me.

what's wrong Big Bro can't

he keeps up the tickling for a while till he notices you stop fighting him so much and cross your legs, I look down and notice that your and notice your pants are darker. I start to smile and quickly get up off of you and point to your pants. Look everyone he is the one that wet himself and during the day!

the adult gasp as the kids all point and laugh at you.

I point and laugh at you as you walk back to the house but you don't get to far before our parents grab us and drag us into the house. mom starts to yell at us about what got into us having a fight like that and why is Hayden's pants wet? I explain everything. I tell them the whole truth while you lie telling them you did nothing wrong that I just attacked you and spilled your drink on you.

After getting yelled at earlier I don't want to make it worse and so decide to lie and tell them it's Jake who started it and they both consider our stories which are vastly different and I am standing in my wet pants and feel awkward with wet pants.

Our mom looks us both over as they take in this information.

you know what Hayden, you have had this coming from the way you treat your brother. it's always I didn't do anything but for something he is upset and crying. so that

Mom looks at you over before for speaking. I don't think so you have made fun of your brother for wetting bed before and now at this family event you try to shame him in public because your are just being mean. well I say you can stay like that and see how it feels to be made fun of by others!

He did? really? you been making fun of him for a awhile now about that so I think it was fair! I see so you can't clean yourself up? are you really the older brother? do you need mommy to clean you up and change you?

I giggle as mom tells you this.