LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

Joanna was glad that Kayla decided to wait in the car because now, she wouldn't be throwing a fit as she arranged to have a changing table delivered to her house on a day that Kayla was at school.

Kayla looked at the clock. What the hell two hours what the fuck is she doing! She was so mad and worried. After awhile she had nothing better to do so she leaned back and went to sleep. She herd voices as she looked out the door and still no sign of her step mom.

"Damn come on already!" she whined as her diaper was really uncomfortable

Finally, Joanne came out to the car and put some bags in the back including some diapers and other things she needed to make her little girl more obedient in the evening.

"Alright, now I do suggest you watch your mouth, young lady," Joanne said.

Kayla herd the alarm go off and the trunk opened as Joanne was putting things away.

"Finally!" she said to herself.

She noticed right away her step mom seemed to be in a good mood.

"What took so long?" she asked curiously

The teenage girl just decided to be quiet as they drove back home.

Damn it everything is backfiring. She thought to herself.

"Ok." she said as she went to the bathroom.

She had to go again.

"Fuck that I'm not using this stupid diaper again.

She undid the tabs carefully so she could take care of her business then fasten it back on and her step mom would never know. She figured she would be none the wiser.

"It was already wet I wasn't going to piss in it again!" she yelled

"What do you mean someone else no one else will see me in this damn thing!"

Kayla was mad she was used to getting her way and running over people and getting the last word.

"Whatever!" she said rolling her eyes getting in the tub.

Kayla had to sit there enduring the scolding and humiliation of being bathed. Then when it came time to wash herself her step mom gave her instructions.

"I know how to wash myself thank you geez!" she said rolling her eyes.

In a flash her step mom grabbed the wash rag and finished washing the spoiled girl.

"Please Joanne this has gone too far!" she whined.

Kayla decided to be good just to get it over with.

"Babysitter!" she shirked

"No I'm not a baby!"

Angela wtf she thought to herself . Angela was 17 and she was really pretty maybe that's why her and Kayla were rivals!

But Kayla was the popular one in cheerleading and with the boys but Angela always seemed to wanna be queen bee.

If she found out about this BS she would use it against me. She thought as a cup of water was dumped on her head.

"Joanne you could've at least said something!!"

"Owe!" she yelped rubbing her stinging ass. She sat in the water and pouted as her step mom finished up her bath.

She imagined doing just that walking her around the block with a pacifier in her mouth with her hair in pigtails with her diaper showing.

"Ok I get it." she said softly

"Yes I get it!" she said with an attitude she couldn't help it, it's just who she was Joanne definitely had her work cut out.

She didn't move when she was told too.

"Wait if I'm supposed to be 8 (using air quotes like a smart ass) then I should be able to dress myself!" she said thinking she made a good point.

Kayla wasn't moving if she wanted to treat her like a little girl then fine she'll act like a little girl!

Kayla's nemesis looked at the pictures of Kayla in a diaper, that she had on her phone of the new baby.

"Ha ha look at the baby I got her now, hmm what should I do make her my slave blackmail her or I could make her my special baby girl." she smiled getting turned on by the sudden power she had!

Joanne frowned when Kayla tried to make her point with her, and especially hated her being a smart-butt and her stubborness was the sealing point.

Joanne carefully smacked only her butt when she complied and used a lot less force to show the girl that when she does what she is told, her punishments would sting a lot less.

Kayla kicked and did all she could to protect her ass but her step mom had her pinned. She began crying more out of frustration and embarrassment as it didn't hurt that bad it stung but she could handle that. She just didn't like being treated like a little girl.

Once the spanking was over she was wiping the tears away as her step mom scolded her and told her how things were going to be.

"Throw away my clothes no you can't do that!" she whined.

"What are those!" she said looking at the thick panties.

"I'm not a baby!" she cried as her step mom began dressing her.

She looked at the shirt and frowned it was so childish not wanting another spanking she did as she was told.

Joanne could feel the girl's hesitance and her want for rebellion, yet the girl did as she was told, so Joanne reminded herself that it was natural for a teenager to fight this, and that she was at least not being bad about it.

Kayla was almost in shock as her step mom dressed her like she was a little girl no more then five.

"I can dress myself I'm not a baby!" she whined fidgeting around as Joanne continued to dress her.

She was so mad and frustrated as she was talked to like she was a toddler or something real slow and very simple.

Least none of my friends will see me like this! She thought to herself

Joanne finally got her overalls on her, and she buckled the shoulder straps so snug, that while she hoped it fit comfortably, it would definitely make getting the straps off hard by herself.

She stood there as her step mom told her what was going on and what she could do warning her not to remove her clothes by herself.

"You're having people over I'll just stay in my room I'm not going to be seen like this!" she said angrily.

Kayla went down stairs and turned on the TV finding a reality show. She herd Joanne moving stuff around upstairs having no idea what was going on.

This is ridiculous! She thought to herself

Since her daughter left in such a hurry, obviously mad at her, she decided to go ahead and just clean out all the clothes she had had except the very short skirts almost as if tempting her to wear one anyway.