LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

Joanne sighed.

"If you kick the seat one more time, I'll turn this car around and you can wear diapers until I say otherwise."

She pulled to a stop light.

"Now, you will do exactly as you are told, or you will be one sorry little girl.

Joanne took the young girl to the local K-mart, and after she parked the car, she looked back at her daughter.

"Now, no fighting about which panties I get you, or you can wear diapers.

She groaned when the pulled into k-mart. She was grateful cause she knew none of her friends would be there.

"Yeah whatever." she was so humiliated and didn't wanna walk around the store in a diaper picking out childish panties and she wondered was her evil step mom really going to make her wear diapers at night!

She glared at Joanne but she held on to the cart being extra careful to make sure her skirt was down.

Normally she would go look at clothes and look at magazines and check out the electronics but now she couldn't go off by herself.

"Yeah I understand ok." she said growing agitated

"You're not my mom!" she whined as she couldn't believe how childish she was making her now she expected her to call her mommy.

She still couldn't believe she was walking around the store in a diaper and her mommy (she thought rolling her eyes as if) is going to make her wear diapers at night.

If she does that could I began losing control. She wondered to herself.

She was lost in thought so she wasn't even paying attention then her bladder felt like it was about to burst.

"Joanne I need to go where is the bathroom?"

"Ugh I can go by myself I don't need you to take me!" she whined but she didn't go she wanted to show her step mom she could be trusted.

She stood there as Joanne held some very childish looking clothes up to her.

"Seriously I can wear that they look like something a toddler would wear." she whined

Then she felt a little pee leak out splashing against the wall of her diaper.

"Come on we need to go!" she said urgently

She groaned as Joanne looked at more clothes and Kayla lost her battle and wet her diaper!

Now that Kayla wet her diaper she was in no hurry to go to the bathroom. She stood there not knowing what to do or say!

Kayla was mad when her stupid step mom was finally ready to go to the bathroom. Any minute now her step mom was going to discover her wet diaper.

She looked at her with anger.

"I am an adult but you made me wet myself damn you!" she said angrily

"Ow!" she yelped as the wet padding went with a thud. It didn't really hurt her it just caught her by surprise and embarrassed her as she couldn't believe Joanne would spank her and show her diaper off like that.

She was spitting mad and embarrassed as her step mom scolded her.

"It was your fault you wouldn't just let me go to the bathroom!" she cried as Joanne lifted her skirt and checked her diaper notching how wet it was.

Kayla went to wash her hands.

"Can we go home now!"

"I told you I had to go but you took forever!" she said whining as she was mad that somehow she tried to make this her fault.

She stood there as she watched her step mom pick out some really childish panties.

"I can't wear those they look like they're for toddlers potty training."

Kayla was just happy they were heading home as they walked to the check out lane.

Most importantly she was just relieved no one saw her wearing a diaper!

"Wh-what No I'm not going to wear them full time!" she said hoping mad.

She stood there waiting for her step mom to unlock the door the whole time she kept scolding and threatening her.

Kayla was super pissed as it was her Joanne's fault not hers but she just wanted to get home so she'd admit to anything at this point.

"Fine it was my fault I waited too long to tell you, can we go now!" she said fuming.

"Fine." she said as she walked her step mom leave to go back into the store.

"What the hell is wrong with her!" she said kicking the chair as she was mad. Then she smiled realizing she just got her way.

Ha ha you bitch you couldn't humiliate me anymore making me go into the store in this damn wet diaper.

She looked out the window as it seemed to be taking longer then she had expected.

Damn I thought she was just talking.. Kayla began to worry!