LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

Kayla took the pen rolling her eyes signing the document.

"Ok I did it." she said huffing and puffing slamming the pen down.

She was surprised when her step mom took her hand but she didn't argue or protest as she got in the car.

"I'm confused I still don't get it so you're going to treat me like I'm 8 what's that mean?" shrugging her shoulders as she was really confused!

"Yes yes I get it I understand you'll get the police involved." she looked out the window wondering what she got herself into!

Kayla was groaning as her step mom rattled off how her new life was going to be.

"Bed time spanking you can't be serious!" she whined but the one that went too far for her was the fact that her step mom intended on giving her a bath.

"A bath I take showers!" she said hoping that was the end of it!

Joanna turned to her, and she smiled.

"Okay, why don't you go get some panties to wear, and then meet me in the bathroom?" Joanna told her.

Kayla dutifully went into her room and picked out a purple thong with a matching bra from Victoria's secret she always liked to dress sexy. She got a pair of blue jeans and went back into the bathroom still trying to wrap her head around the fact that her step mom intended to give her a bath.

"Come on Joanne I got I've been acting real childish lately and I'll do better I promise just let me take a shower it's kinda ridiculous giving an 18 year old girl a bath."

"No I'll be good." she said her voice cracking at she didn't want the police called and she was also saying things she never thought she'd say.

She rolled her eyes.

"That's all I have are thongs I like to dress sexy!" she whined

Not waiting for an answer her step mom grabbed her hand forcefully taking her to her room.

"Improvise what do you mean?" she asked confused.

She was losing her patience what was all this talk about an 8 year old and damn she seemed serious about this bs! She thought to herself.

"A what I'm not a baby I'm not wearing a diaper!" she said stomping her foot. She was scared as sometimes She would babysit so there were pampers around the house and since Kayla was thin she was afraid a diaper would actually fit her!

Once they went back to the bathroom she sat in the tub and her step mom began washing her like she really was a little girl.

Joanne smiled as she started to wash her 'little girl.'

"Now, I'm going to raise you the way I should have been, rather than you getting away with treating me the way you wanted since you were twelve," she said.

Kayla knew she was in trouble and she didn't wan push it anymore.

"Fine I'm sorry and I'll wear whatever you put on me." she said spitting those words out with venom.

If she put me in a diaper i'll just tear it off. She thought to herself.

I just got to give it a day or two and everything will be back to normal.

Joanne sighed at her daughter's sarcasm.

"Well, just remember, we are going to learn to be a family, the right way, or someone is going to have a terrible time." she said.

Joanne went back to washing her little girl.

Kayla had never been more embarrassed in her life.

"You wouldn't be doing this shit if my dad was still alive he'd set you straight right away!" she snapped at her step mom as she stood there as she was dried off.

The teen girl was so mad as her step mom wouldn't let her do anything. Once dried off She was lead by the hand to her room. She about lost her mind when she saw the big disposable diaper sitting there.

"No please you can't be serious can't I just wear a baby diaper!" she whined as the baby diaper would be hidden but if she had to wear the big diaper people would be able to tell.

Kayla laid down just hoping to get this over with!

"What wait No way am I wearing diapers at night!" she cried

"I'll never tell my friends they'll never know!" she said stubbornly. She was scared she could just imagine if her friends found out about this BS!

She laid there naked as her mommy got out a pampers diaper.

"It's not like I wanna wear a diaper but if you're going to make me then yes the baby diaper would be better but I'm not a stupid baby." she said closing her eyes as she didn't wanna see the humiliating process.

"Um why can't I just wear some sweats or shorts or something!" she whined moving around she could hear the diaper crinkle.

She still couldn't believe she was in a diaper for the first time since she was free of them.

"Yes." she said softly.

Thinking of all those times she enjoyed showing off her body but that was when she was wearing thongs! Not diapers.

"Because sweats or regular pants will give you too much confidence while we are out shopping, and you might think you can get away with making a scene, but if you have a skirt on, you know it wouldn't take much for me to lift it up and swat your little butt and everyone will see your diaper.

Damn she's smart she knows me all too well. She thought to herself cause she knew she had to be careful and she wouldn't cause a scene cause she was right she could easily flip her skirt up exposing her diaper and spanking her.

"My friends wouldn't come over unless I asked them too." she said just trying to fight her as much as she could.

"Yes I understand." she said softly as she was trying to get used to being in a diaper.

"I'm not wearing a damn diaper at night!" she whined as her step mom took her hand leading her to the car.

"Seriously you don't need to hold my hand I can walk on my own.

When they got to the car she was told how little girls sit in the back.

She wasn't going to argue as she was quickly finding out she would lose all arguments.

Kayla sat there in her diaper watching out the window.

"Please Joanne don't make me wear a diaper at night I'm not a baby." she said as her eyes began to water.