LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

Kayla laid there as Nellie began going through the process of changing her.

She was embarrassed as Nelly told her how messy her diaper was.

Kayla tried to impress her new friend/babysitter.

"I'm going to tell my step mom how it is when I get home I'm not a baby and I'm not wearing diapers anymore!" she said confidently

Nellie nodded.

"You go ahead and do that, but whether you wear panties or diapers, I have to take you potty and do panty checks until I'm satisfied you can keep your panties from getting wet or messy, that is, if you really can get your mom or stepmom to stop putting you in diapers.

"I will I'm going to tell her like it is!" she said gaining more and more confidence.

She laid there as her diaper was lowered and Nellie began cleaning her up.

"No I know you're going to change me but I'm talking about tomorrow I won't be in a diaper!" she said proudly like she was a big girl!

"Sure that's fine!" she said trying to think of a way to tell her step mom she's not wearing diapers anymore but she couldn't figure away out. She had all the cards she knew she'd call the cops or trustees but Nellie didn't have to know that for now she could be a tough big girl.

"Yeah I'm going to tell her like it is but she won't have no choice as I'm tired of this crap!" she said with more confidence and vigor

"No not at all!" The thought of the whole school knowing was terrifying

Kayla was growing frustrated..

"Look I appreciate your help but I won't have any accidents!"

"Ok!" she said trying to stress the point and make sure this girl understood that Kayla was a teenager and not a little girl.

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"I won't be going any my panties geez!" she said sighing

Kayla now felt stupid as she couldn't figure out why she wanted the approval of Natalie but she did. Without realizing it she now accepted the fact that Natalie was more mature then she was. Guess that happens when someone changes your diaper. She thought to herself.

"I won't be wetting myself anymore." she said proudly trying to impress Natalie

Kayla didn't like being called baby but she wasn't going to argue with Nellie.

"Ok." she said as she knew she didn't have any choice Nellie had made it abundantly clear she was in charge.

Kayla was just happy to get back to class in a fresh diaper, she wondered if she could talk her step mom into letting her be a big girl again or if she should just tell her how things are going to be!

The damn trustees and I might go to jail. She thought to herself.

Damn maybe I have no choice but to be a good girl. She said under her breathe

The day was soon over, and Jennifer had come to pick up her little girl in the car.

She waited outside for Kyla to come, hopefully in a wet diaper.

"Yeah." she said smiling getting more and more to her calling her baby.

She slung her bag over her shoulder.

"Um I guess." she not to keen on the idea, but if she didn't wanna make Nellie mad.

Kayla blushed as Nellie cooed at her even touching her nose she really felt Ike Nellie was her babysitter.

The two girls began walking out of the class room.

Kayla stuck her hand out as she was so used to Nellie always holing her hand.

"You don't need to hold."

"Never mind." she knew this girl was going to do whatever she wanted to do anyways.

They walked out of the school and Kayla pointed at the car.

"She's my step mom." she said quickly correcting her.

Kayla stood there as Nellie talked to her step mom.

"Well not in charge just to help out since I'm new." she said trying to save face in front of her step mom.

Kayla got in the car as Nellie invited herself over.

Great she thought to herself she sure hoped her or her stupid step mom didn't need to change her while she was there.

"You should've told her no!" Kayla said to her step mom as she watched Nellie go to the bus.

"I don't know. I guess but she'd get over it!"

"No she's not bullying me and I don't want my friends finding out anything!"

"She has no authority over me!" she fired back at her step mom.

Kayla looked out the window just glad her school day was over.

"No I'm not wet I don't need no stupid diaper!" she whined

She did wonder what surprise. This seemed weird she thought to herself most parents reward their kids for staying dry not for wetting themselves.

"No no I've learned my place!" she cried as she wanted out of diapers.

"I have I have I know my position!" she shined still not believing she was saying that.

She looked out the window damn was she really going to make me wet myself. She thought to herself.

"I do alright alright I'll take care of it.

Several minutes later she did it she wet herself. thinking it would be good to be out of diapers.

"Ok I wet myself are you happy now!"