LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

Kayla stormed out of the classroom and she almost got to the bathroom she was thinking she'd make it. Then from behind she felt something.

"What the hell owe!" she said falling down from the impact of something hitting the back of her legs. She feel down and looked to see what it was.

It was Nellie!

"What the hell!" she shrieked then it hit her she messed her diaper.

"You bitch what's your problem!" she began getting real mad now having a messy diaper.

"You tried to get me in trouble and leave the room without permission, and you didn't let me know you were even going to leave!" Nellie scolded her.

Kayla tried to say something but the girl kept scolding her. She knew she didn't want to go to the principals, she knew she would get in trouble plus her step mom might get involved and she was also standing there in a messy diaper.

"Please I'm sorry I'll do what you say I won't argue who's boss." she said her eyes starting to water.

She looked at Nellie who had her hands on her hips.

"Ok I'm sorry." she said doing all she could to convince Nellie not to go to the principal.

Kayla gave a exhausted look when Nellie said she didn't believe her!

"Well my stupid mom has me in diapers not panties." she said like a smart ads like duh

When she noticed Nellie wasn't amused she began to worry..

"Fine fine you're in charge ok!" she said frustrated like geez just quit already damn. She thought to herself.

"Yes you're in charge I'll be good I promise ok!"

Kayla felt relieved as she wasn't going to make her go to the principals.

"Ok that's fine."

She said letting her take her hand.

"Fine whatever you want." Kayla realized now this girl really was in charge she just hoped she didn't do anything to humiliate her or make her do anything too babyish. She was already in diapers and now Nellie was going to be changing her hopefully that was enough.

Nellie took Kayla back to her homeroom teacher and made her sit down in her messy diaper until art was over.

She kept looking at Kayla to make sure Kayla was going to be good and do exactly what she said.

They walked back to class and Nellie forcefully sat her down so she landed right on her but with a mushy diaper.

The baby hated it but she didn't want to push Nellie. She sat there and finished up her work.

Kayla wondered how things were going to go now since she basically had a babysitter at school.

She rolled her eyes thinking how her mom and the stupid trustees had changed her status in no time!

The bell rang singling the end of class. She got her things together and then Nellie was right there taking her hand.

"Do you really have to hold my hand?" she asked annoyed

"Yes I've learned my lesson, yes I'll ask you and yes you're in charge."

"Other stuff what other stuff?" she asked giving her a confused look

"Fine." she said as she didn't fight her anymore about holding her hand.

She looked at her.

"What other things are you talking about?" she was confused what was this girl thinking about.

Kayla wondered if this girl was her friend or did she just like being in control or something.

Nellie smiled.

"Good girl."

She got her to the resource room, and she walked to the back daipering area with her little charge.

When Mrs. Kuhn came back with her, Nellie looked up at her.

"Little Kayla pooped her pants.

Kayla went back to what she thought of as her diaper changing station.

Nellie had her lay down. Then she saw the teacher come back.

Her and Nellie talked.

"Please Ms Nellie is my friend and she just wants to look out for me, can she change me please?" she begged

Nellie smiled and nodded and then helped her lay down so she was flat on her bottom for a minute while she got things ready around her.