LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

She walked up to the doors and pulled on them realizing she can't get them open.

"What the hell this is a fire hazard!" she said giving up.

"I was trying to go to the bathroom." she didn't wanna make anyone mad so she went and sat down

She sat there wondering if that one night she got back from partying and the next morning she discovered she had wet the bed, she sure hoped that wasn't on the tapes.

"Are we done watching the tapes?" she asked nervously

"I don't need my step mom to take me to the bathroom!" she said astonishingly. She went and sat back down. Damn more stupid tapes to watch she thought to herself.

"No please don't show them to the cops I'll do better I promise." she said begging for leniency. What the hell is he talking about treating me like a 12 year old!

When Joanna finally came back into the room, nearly half an hour later, the trustees smiled at her and at the same time, the food arrived.

Kayla smiled when she saw her step mom come back in looked like she had done her make up and hair. She didn't smile cause she was happy to see her. She smiled cause now she would be able to finally go to the bathroom! She watched as her step mom and the guy she was talking to began having a conversation she wondered what they were talking about. Whatever it was seemed pretty serious. Kayla smiled as the food arrived as well. She got up again and approached her step mom and the Trustee guy.

"Ok can you let me out now so I can go to the bathroom?" she asked annoyed

"Trust me permission to take me--- are you serious!" she was livid what the hell was up with these people she thought to herself.

"I can go to the bathroom by myself I'm a big girl!" she says sarcastically.

"Let go I can walk and go to the bathroom on my own this is totally ridiculous!

She needed to go so she went with the entourage.

The ladies behind her forced her hand back into Joanne's hand.

"You will walk with her and obey her," one of them told her.

Kayla hated how the stupid trustees made her hold Joanna's hand. She felt just like a little girl. She continued the walk to the bathroom with her step mom holding her hand tightly not letting her get anywhere and making sure she knew she was no longer in charge. Once they got to the bathroom she found out her humiliation was just getting started.

"I'm not going anywhere now let me take care of my business!" she said refusing to do as she was told.

The trustees looked from the daughter to Joanne, and they all nodded.

"We can see just how bad this has gotten.

Kayla realizing she was in trouble knew she really had no choice.

"Fine fine I'll do it please don't call the police!" she said begging stepping out of her skirt.

"Ok you happy now, can I please have some privacy so I can go to the bathroom now!" she said rolling her eyes.

She turned red as her step mom told them about the drinking and the drugs.

"No no I'll quit I promise just don't get the police involved!" she begged her eyes watering as she was on the verge of tears.

Kayla was scared she felt cornered she wasn't used to this at all!

"Ok ok." she said agreeing to anything as long as they wouldn't call the police and so she could finally go to the bathroom. She sat there hoping this woman would hurry and leave as she scolded her she felt just like a little girl. She was thinking she couldn't wait to leave then she could get high and forget all about this!

"Yes but please I'll do better I promise!" she said almost wanting to cry she couldn't lose her money.

Not only that but she really needed to go as she felt the dampness in her panties as she leaked a little..

"Ok Miss Please I need to go." she said ready to do the potty dance!

"Yes!" she said rolling her eyes she was so annoyed and she had to go so bad! She fingered around some more.

"Little girl--wh-what do you mean?" she asked nervously stuttering totally losing her confidence.

"You won't have to I'll be good I promise!" she said feeling more wetness spread

"No I don't wanna lose my money I'll do better please I promise I really need to go!" she said desperately

"Yes I want to keep my money!"

She felt like the pee was about to run down her leg. She was so embarrassed.

"I mean, it is about time you realized that until your estate agrees that you are acting like a twenty-one year old girl, you will do everything your mommy says, and you will treat her just like she is really your mommy.

"Mommy but she's my step mom I'm 18 not 8!" she yelled angrily She still couldn't believe what she was being told and what her options were. She began crying not knowing what else to do.

"Fine I'll call for her." she said crying now feeling the full wetness utterly embarrassed that she wet herself in front of these strangers.

• 2 months later...

"No no please ok I'll cooperate!" she cried as she saw the trustee take out her phone and everyone agreed on calling the police.

Kayla began to get scared she just wanted to get home and was really embarrassed standing there in wet panties.

"Please I'll be good!" she whined feeling more and more like a little girl!

Feeling trapped like an orphaned antelope with a pride of lions surrounding her she knew she had no choice.

"Fine fine fine I'll do it ok!" she yelled angrily

"I just wanna go home and take a shower." she whined.

Still hating the fact that this whole thing was being prolonged while she's in wet panties