LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

Joanne finished cleaning her up and then she brought her back to her bed and helped her put on some regular panties.

"Since you just went potty on yourself, I don't think you'll wet the bed, if I let you wear panties now."

She then left the room, and this time, left the bathroom door unlocked as she went back to bed.

Kayla went back to bed feeling better about things. While she was sleeping she was dreaming about swimming and splashing in the water with her friends. During her dream her bladder betrayed her and it had been tricked thinking she had on a diaper and it let go. Wetting her bed but she continued to sleep!

The next morning, Joanne came to Kayla's door dressed for the day and ready to deal with her whiny little girl sure she wasn't quite trained yet.

"Are you ready to get up?" she called from the door.

Joanne walked over and pulled the blankets back to get her up.

She smiled when she saw the soaked panties and the wet bed.

Then she rubbed Kayla's shoulders to wake her up.

"Honey, come on," she tried to wake her.

Joanne ran the water aroun dher and then started to wash her even whlle it was running.

"You do as you are told, and this is all going to be a lot easier on you.

Joanne was already the closest to the door, so she grabbed the girl as she tried to muscle past her, and she brought her down on to the floor landing on top of her.

"Are you really going to fight me?" she asked her.

• Like 1

Kayla just stood there crying hoping she would change her mind.

She listened as Joanne scolded her.

The young girl saw a ray of light when Joanne quit dialing the phone.

"Ok mommy thank you thank you!" she ran to her room and did as she was told. So happy to not be going to jail!

Joanne came up to her little girl's room a bit later, and she put a sheet of paper on her bedroom door.

"Do you see this?