LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

Kayla came in from recess felling very proud of herself how she was able to help her friend out. She was quickly brought back down to reality when the teacher checked her diaper. She sat down with the rest of the kids while the teacher began reading a story.

The teacher read for about twenty minutes until a timer went off, then she called for the kids to go back to their desks to do math.

The math in this class was way too easy for fifth graders, and especially for Kayla who was supposed to be in high school.

Eventually, the day came to a close, and it was time for Joanne to come and pick Kayla up from the resource room.

Kayla was glad that the day was finally over she had only wet her diaper since she didn't eat lunch the pills really didn't kick in.

Good I'm not going to give her the pleasure of me shitting myself. She thought as watched everyone gather their things to leave.

Joanne walked into the classroom,and she sat down while the teacher explained the situation to her.

Joanne nodded.

"She really needs to have some contact with fifth graders, though, so while I understand her reading maybe a problem, I still want her included in her regular classes as much as possible after this week."

Mrs. Kuhn nodded.

"We will try to include her in her regular classes as much as we can.

Kayla was busy coloring in the book in the back while Joanne and the teacher had their conference.

She was happy that she had only wet her diaper so in her own way she was rebelling against Joanne.

"Ok." she said getting up letting Joanne take her hand.

Kayla blushed as Joanne checked her diaper like it was the most common thing in the world.

"Hey!" she whined brushing her hands away.

Kayla got in the car she just wanted to get home and get out of this stupid diaper.

"No I don't wanna go out to eat!" she whined as that was the first time those words came out of her mouth.

She realized Joanne was going to get her away no matter what sooner or later she would need to poop and her mom was going to make her do it in her diaper!

Kayla just rolled her eyes as she wasn't happy being in a restaurant in a wet diaper and she just wanted to go home and change. Now she was stuck in public where she didn't wanna be!

"I guess I'll get a house salad." she said getting hungry since she skipped lunch.

Joanne took her into the bathroom, and she looked in her eyes.

"You rolled your eyes at me and gave me more of your attitude," she said.

"Now, what are you going to order, or do you want me to order for you?" Joanne asked insistantly with her hands on her hips.

She nodded quickly just wanting to get out of here.

She ordered from the kids menu like she was told to.

"I'll have chicken nuggets."

She was mad when she ordered a diet coke but her mom instead made her get milk!

Kayla looked at the salad she wanted as she ate her nuggets.

After several minutes of eating her nuggets and drinking her milk her stomach began to turn. The vitamins she had to take earlier were kicking in.

Not long after eating, they were back in the car heading home, when the vitamins started to make holding her buttom closed by sheer muscle power ver difficult.

"No no please I don't wanna shit myself!" she whined and cried knowing she was going to make her.

After a few minutes it happened.

She really began crying like a cranky toddler sitting there in a wet messy diaper. She was a baby now!

"I hate you I hate you making me shit myself!" she was throwing a toddler tantrum.