LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

Joanne came running out to find Kayla peeing all over her pants in front of her friends, and apparently guessing the stress of embarrassing herself caused her to talk like a little kid, she ran right to her and wrapped her arms around her.

"Oh, baby!

Kayla was horrified by what was going on why did Angela want her to do this! She kept thinking to herself.

(No not yet figured Angela could threaten her again and eventually she'll do it and Joanna will go off on her calling her a baby and bust out the diapers)

Kayla looked over at Nicole and couldn't believe her mom had put her in pull ups.

Joanne fingered through the drawers for another pair of baby panties for her, and then she put a skirt on her to make it easier for her to go to the bathroom, but the skirt was really short, and now it was really easy to see her baby panties anytime someone looked at her.

Joanne then smiled at Kayla.

"You be a good girl and play nicely with your friends now, honey."

"I won't but I don't think it really matters the rest of the girls saw and know what happened and Angela has pictures." she said trying to wrap her brain around everything that happened. She wondered if Angela was still going to torment her.

She looked over at Nicole

"So you're being punished too?"

Nicole nodded.

"Well, at least she shouldn't do anything really mean since you obeyed her and peed your pants, at least?" Nicole wasn't sure.

That's when the other three girls came back into the room.

Angela walked over and she whispered in Kayla's ear.

"It looks like you got changed.

"I hope not." she said just hoping it was all done.

Then she watched as the other girls came back in.

She smiled at Angela hoping to get on her good side.

"Yeah." she said cheerfully as she did feel better.

She wondered what her mom was thinking about that little scene

"Whatever!" she said rolling her eyes realizing Angela wasn't done with her.

She figured if she just stayed in her room there wouldn't be much she could do to her.

"You guys go ahead I'm just going to stay up here just tell my mom I have a headache." she was smiling on the inside thinking she got the best of Angela.

No one came to bother her for the next five hours, and finally Angela could hear everyone leaving.

That's when Jennifer finally came back to her room to check on her.

"You really have a headache?" she asked her since that's what Nicole said having seen her hold her head before.

"It wasn't my fault Angela made me!" she whined not really knowing what else to say maybe I can work this in my favor she doesn't know about my first accident.

She listened to everything she said.

"What do you mean I'm not a high school girl!" she shrieked not liking her maturity being questioned.

Joanne frowned.

"You are going to start attending the local middle school if I get the board to agree, and you are going to need a babysitter from now on when I'm working late and you don't have me at home to watch you."