LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

Kayla was sitting there still watching TV just enjoying a little alone time. She herd Joanne wash the dishes and vacuum, she sat there waiting and waiting for her to be told to help do the laundry or something but she never said anything but asked her how she was doing and the tone she used made her sick! After an hour or so she looked up as her step mom had a seat.

"Wh-what No way am I staying out here with company and especially with Angela seeing me like this!" she whined

"Play with them I'm 18!" she said stomping off to her room. She sat there trying to figure away out. After an hour or so her bladder began to kick in. Then she herd the doorbell ring. Shit she thought to herself I'm going to have to ask her to get these damn overalls off!

"Play with them I'm 18!" she said stomping off to her room. She sat there trying to figure away out. After an hour or so her bladder began to kick in. Then she herd the doorbell ring. Shit she thought to herself I'm going to have to ask her to get these damn overalls off!

It seemed everyone had arrived nearly the same time, as once Heidi's mom was let it, then the others showed up one after another until the living room was full of girls.

"Kayla is in her room," she told the girls.

Kayla herd voices and she was doing the potty dance no way in hell was she going to go ask her step mom to take down her overalls. She kept dancing around she tried to get the straps off but the way her step mom had them buckled it was almost impossible for her to get them off herself. During the whole struggle that took her mind off other things and her bladed let loose and with the thick panties on, she didn't realize how wet she actually was.

Kayla started to panic she knew she wet her pants but she didn't know how bad.

Fuck what am I going to do! She thought to herself as she herd her friends out the door.

"Um i'm not feeling good." she said hoping they would go away.

She was hoping they would just leave her a lone! She didn't want them to see her dressed the way she was!

Kayla blushed embarrassed why would she say my mommy. Hmm does she know something she thought to herself.

The new little girl turned red as everyone commented on her clothes and she saw a way out. Thanks to Hedi

"Yeah it was a joke that Joanne and I was playing." she always called her step mom by her name around everyone.

She smiled hoping they would buy it!

Kayla turned red as Angela busted her but how!

"What are you talking about!" she said with a arrogant attitude hoping Angela would back down.

She was intimidated how Angela acted around her it was like she was teasing her or something.

"What do you have to show me?" she asked nervously starting to sweat.

(Sorry got confused lol)

"What the hell, ho--how did you get that!" she asked nervously stuttering.

She had no choice but to stand there as Angela delighted in humiliating her.

"No of course I don't wear those often this was all part of the joke!" she said crying hoping they would believe her.

Kayla jumped back embarrassed that Angela would just check her like that and she was so mad that she had the pictures of her in a diaper a wet one at that!

The little girl began crying as she knew everyone knew about her accident! She wondered what her step mom would say and would she tell her friends how she's back in diapers at nighttime.

"No please of course not!" she cried doing everything she could to convince her not too!

Knowing she had no choice she nodded her head.

"Yes I'll do what you want if that will get you to erase them, but I'm not back in diapers!" she said trying to regain her big girl status.

She listened to what Angela wanted from her deal.

"No way you can't be serious!" she whined wondering if this was a dream.

"Please I'll do anything but that!" she begged hoping she might change her mind"

Kayla was scared cause Angela had her right where she wanted her. She looked at the other girls who were no help.

She couldn't believe Angela was going to do this but when she said something about just hitting the confirm button and the pictures would be all over facebook.

"No no no fine I'll do it" she whined

"I'm waiting," she said expecting her to start wetting her pants and running to Joanne like an elementary school girl who was having an accident in her pants.