LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching Kyla who her mommy is

"I can't believe that bitch treats me like a kid I'm 18 years old not 18 months!" she says to her best friend Kelly taking a hit of a joint. She looks at her phone "I mean look it's 10:30 she thinks I should already be in bed sleeping, if my dad was still hear he'd set her straight you know he even spanked her a few times!" she and Kelly both were laughing. She drank some more beer had a shot of vodka with her 5'5 frame and weighing 120 it didn't take much to get her good and buzzed. "Well Kel guess I better get home." she said kissing her friend and taking off. Since it was close she was able to walk or more like stumble home. She opened the gate and slowly opened her window.

BANG BANG!

"Shit!" she said as she was trying to be so quiet she knocked over her lamp and it went crashing into her dresser.

Joanna quietly slipped through the house to Kayla's bedroom door, and she opened the door quietly taking in the young girl's appearance.

Kayla looked up and it was the wicked step mom. "Shit!" she said knowing she was busted. She got up stumbling as her step mom took her phone. Kayla cringed when she said something about spanking her. She turned red with embarrassment then she decided to be a smart ass.

"Well you tell me did it do you any good when my dad spanked you!" she said smirking at her thinking she got the best of her, but when she threatened to call the police and actually started to dial them on her phone she knew she was screwed!

"No plesse I can't go to--jail." she said frantically

"I won't sneak out anymore or drink or smoke--ok!"

"You've had your chance to turn around," Joanne said her thumb close to the last number to call the police.

• Like 1

"No No I won't I promise!" she said begging for all she's worth she wanted no part of jail who knows what would happen! She was scared.

"Ok ok fine, but why do we need to meet with them?" she asked confused. She nodded just anything to avoid bringing the police in.

"Fine I still don't understand why but ok." she said watching her step mom go over to the dresser turning off the camera.

"Hey what about my privacy!" she yelled angrily trying to figure out what else she might be up too.

"I won't I promise." she climbed into bed taking off her jeans and covering up.

Joanna nodded.

She adjusted the camera and then turned it back on again.

"I will know," she warned her.

Kayla had woken up early she had taken a shower and was doing her make up when her step mom walked in. She was grateful she had her own bathroom.

"Oh hey are you still wanting to go?" she asked curiously

Still not understanding why she wanted to go in the first place.

"Sorry I had to go to the bathroom I woke up with a hangover and took a shower, just calm down!" she said rolling her eyes finishing her make up.

"No I don't wanna go to jail, I told you we'd go to meet with the trustees I still don't know why but whatever just to get you off my case." she said turning on the blow dryer

"Ok are we done?"

"Fine you're in charge you happen sir!" she said like a smart ass closing her door.

Kayla wore a short skirt too show off her legs and make sure the lawyers would be eating out of her hand. She got her purse and walked down the stairs.

"Yeah I'm ready but I was just going to drive over after the meeting Kel and I are hanging out." she said annoyed as she hated when her step mom got in her business.

She just blew her off about doing why she said.

"Ok take a chill pill."

"Owe!" Kayla yelped in shock as her step mom swatted her of course her short tight skirt and her thin thong did nothing to protect her so it did sting!

"My place what the hell I'm 18 years old not 18 months and you would never spank me if my daddy was here, I remember he spanked you a few times!" she said laughing at her. She was passed too the way her step mom criticized her skirt. Like a smart ass she rolled her eyes.

"Well if you don't like the clothes I pick out then you can just pick out my clothes for me!" she said stomping off.

"As if Bitch!" she said under her breath walking away.

Kayla was surprised at the aggressiveness that her step mom showed grabbing her arm like she was an unruly child..

"Hey hey what the hell!" she whined as Joanna swatted her a few times making sure she knew who was in control.

She stood there crying as her step mom began doing her hair for her. She felt so embarrassed just like a little girl as mommy did her hair.

"I can do my own hair!" she said whining as her make up ran and her but stung as much as her pride.

"Please I'll wear some shorts or jeans instead of the skirt just not the hideous cover." she begged looking at herself in the mirror she felt just like a little girl with very little make up on and the stupid ribbons in her hair.

Kayla just stood there and pouted. She was so mad.

"Whatever." she said rolling her eyes letting her step mom finish dressing her.

"I'm not wearing this crap with my friends around!" she said angrily. Who the hell does she think she is! She thought to herself.

She was fuming as her step mom scolded her.

"Fine can we just go now and get this over with!"

"I'm not a little girl!" she said really mad she was 18 and she took pride in that and she hated to be treated like a little girl.

"You can't decide what clothes I'm going to wear and especially my underwear!" she said glaring at her. Who the hell does she think she is! She said getting madder by the minute.

Once they got out to the car she was surprised when she was made to sit in the back seat instead of the passengers side.

"Look I'm not a little girl quit treating me like one!" she whined

"I don't need to be told to be good for crying out loud."

Kayla just rolled her eyes as she was getting annoyed by Joanna and quick.

"Fine I still don't understand why you wanted to meet with them." she said walking to the building.

Kayla sat down and Joanna sat right beside her she was curious to know what she had in the bag. Then the trustees called the meeting to order.

"She don't have a problem it's my money!" Kayla whined cutting him off. He didn't look very happy being interrupted by her.

Kayla looked at the bags and they contained tapes that her step mom had been recording for evidence against her.

"See invasion of my privacy--discipline what the hell I'm 18 i'm not a stupid baby!" she said rolling her eyes saying with a real attitude.

Joanna handed them the bags of tapes. Kayla didn't want them to see everything it was pretty embarrassing like she was on trial.

"Um there's been some misunderstanding my step mom and I can get this worked out at home." she said smiling and starting to stand up to leave!

Kayla not wanting to go to jail or juvenile home did as she was told and sat down. She watched as they started the tapes. She kinda coward down like a dog that got into the trash or wet on the carpet. She knew this didn't look good. As on display was all her shenanigans. Her stomach rumbled as she was getting hungry. She sat there as tape after tape played the next one worst then the last one. Joanna seemed to talk about her like she wasn't there even talking about spankings and her being a child. She sighed deeply rolling her eyes.

"No I'll just take a salad." she said frustrated as it was a battle of wills not wanting to let Joanna take any control of her."

"No I said a salad!" she said arguing with her step mom very much looking like a naughty little girl.

Once her step mom left to go to the bathroom she felt nervous looking at the other members some shook their head at her others gave her a disgusted look. Then she felt the need to go to the bathroom.

She got up to leave.

The trustees saw her stand up and walk towards the door, but the door was locked at the moment, and she couldn't get out on her own.