LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Law: A girl learns again

Ishigreensa

A twelve year old light brown girl with bleached-blond hair and blue eyes walked through the precint to an interrogation room where she waited for the officers to tell her what was going to happen next.

" yes that is my name and im twelve and i have never had sex with any stranger and the last thing i wanted is to be dragged here for no reason just becuase i was walking through a street that had prostiutes on it just becuase im mexican i get stopped for every thing the only reason i been here so much is becuase these stupid cops are racism and the only reason i was walking through tonight becuase i was taking my daddy's ashes to the lake where he wanted to be put out of." she crosses her arms over her small body as she brushed her blonde hair out of her ice blue eyes that were still puffy from crying not knowing she had to go the bathroom.

" i havent done anything wrong im only twevle only reason i had the weed is because of my father was too weak to get out of bed and i didnt anything to that stupid cop i was asking information about something, but i tripped and when i went to grab something to stop me from me falling i grab is crotch by accident and he arrested me so yes i can this racism but i am going to jail so lets get thi stupid house visit over" she says she gets up while brushing her clothes over and still knowing she had to go the bathroom

The officers looked at one another, and then one of the officers readjusted the cuffs, but didn't take them off.

"You can't be struggling against them, young lady.

Steven kept holding her and rocking her in his lap as she finally relaxed her bladder, not being able to keep it from going any longer.

" could you carry me sir i dont feel like walking anymore my legs are too sore and im sorry for wetting myself i didnt mean to sir i uin your clothes " she nuzzled her affectionly wantedto have some attention to be loved again" i like your house its very beautiful and big and after you clean me up can i have something to eat im straving i

(Actually, given her record and everything, he would probably be paranoid about letting her leave his sight unless she is babysat by someone he knew would be strict with her and watched her carefully, so it would make sense he would pull her out of school and maybe... maybe home school her, so yeah, I think we can cut school for her).

"That's okay, baby," he cooed into her ear.