LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Babysitter to Babysat (Private)

Neppy

Lucy frowned and shook her head.

"Excuse you?" she asked putting her hand on Mary's thigh on the inside of her leg.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary winced when Lucy pushed her stomach. She wasn't used to being bullied by a little girl, and the push only emptied her further.

"I had to use the bathroom..." she trailed off as she allowed Lucy to take her hand. "I wasn't going to be long." She went down with Lucy, frowning deeply now. She had no clean clothes to change into, and she would have to answer the door for pizza looking like this. It was so humiliating, and on her first night of babysitting!

"I'm sorry," she said automatically, looking at the stairs, ashamed of herself.

Mary was absolutely confused by this. Sonya told her earlier that she wasn't a baby, yet here she was acting like one. She hugged the girl back and apologized once more, then allowed her back down.

"Okay," she said to Lucy, looking at her. "What is your plan? I'm all ears."

Mary frowned. She didn't want her employer to know that she wet herself. She would surely be fired, and word would get around. She nodded her head, resolute with her decision.

"Okay, fine," she said. "Go get one. I can change in the bathroom and I'll hang my clothes there." She really didn't like this, but she had no choice. The smell was getting to her, and she still had to feed herself and the girls. And whoever was delivering the pizza would see that she had wet herself. Maybe the twenty dollars she had would shoo him away, since it would include a tip.

Mary sighed. She fished the twenty-dollar bill out of her pocket and set it on the table, thanking anyone out there that it was dry. "Okay."

She looked at Sonya and felt even more guilty, but she had no idea why. She forced a smile. "I suppose you'll be helping, too?"

Mary frowned again as she was led into the living room. She looked over her shoulder as Sonya ran to get the diapers. Wasn't she afraid of being alone?

"No touching?" Mary repeated. "I mean, I guess it would be easier for you to do it, but..."

Her voice trailed off as she felt Lucy feel her up. She raised her eyebrows and backed away. When she was reminded that it was either being diapered or having their mother find out that she wet herself, she sighed. These girls were really playing hardball here. She glanced nervously at the door as she heard a car door slam shut. The pizza! She freaked out a little inside.

"Did you want to get the pizza money?" she asked. "It's in the kitchen on the table."

Mary listened as Lucy talked with the pizza boy. No sign of him wanting to kidnap her or anything. Good. She looked annoyed when Sonya was cooing at her in a condescending baby tone, but bit her tongue. What good would it do to snap at an eight-year-old? And what if Lucy told their mother? No, she would just have to bear it.

She checked the door to make sure it was closed, as well as the windows. The curtains were drawn, luckily. Without saying anything, Mary lowered her pants to reveal her stained white cotton panties. Before she could forget, she took her phone out of the back pocket of her pants and turned it off.

Mary was confused again. She looked at Sonya, baffled that she would have to do the bidding of a little girl just because she wet herself. She grimaced, but said nothing.

She blanched when she saw that Lucy had a camera. "No!" she cried out. "Put that away! Let's just eat and watch the movie, okay? There's no need for any of this!" Mary wanted to scold her, to tell her to act more mature, but she held the trump card of her mother firing her. She needed this money badly for college, and just stopped there, hoping Lucy would see the error of her ways and relent.

Mary grimaced more, but said nothing during the whole ordeal. Admittedly, the powder felt nice, even with two children diapering her and a camera recording it all.

She frowned when she realized she had to wet herself. Mary sighed. "What do you have to drink?" she asked, trying to be as calm as possible about it all. "C-caffeine will make it go faster..." Mary blushed when she realized what she was saying, but she didn't want to be fired, and she certainly didn't want a nasty rumor spread about her that would damage her reputation.

Mary watched Lucy coldly as she went into the kitchen. Apple juice would work, she supposed. She sighed and sat on the floor, unpausing the DVD so she and Sonya could watch Brave.

"Do you have a favorite scene in this movie?" she asked the girl.

(Sorry, I don't remember that movie well enough to respond to the question she asked Sonya)

Lucy got her some apple juice and also some for the rest of them, and then she walked back to the living room first with Mary and Sonya's cups.

"Now, be good and don't spill," Lucy said looking at Sonya, but just the same, meaning Mary, too.

Then she went back for her cup and sat down to start enjoying the movie and the pizza with everyone.

Mary went to work downing her juice. She didn't have the appetite for pizza anymore and concentrated on trying to wet her diaper. This all felt so foolish to her, and she wished she could have turned down the opportunity to babysit here. She glanced occasionally at Lucy and Sonya as they ate their dinner, making sure they didn't spill anything or make a mess in general.

Mary bit her lip as the movie went on and was still unable to wet herself. One little cup of apple juice wasn't going to do it. She mentally freaked out at the idea of Cassie coming home to see her in a diaper, demanding her to leave the house while on the phone with the police. She could try to tearfully explain that it was all a misunderstanding, sure, but what kind of responsible babysitter would let an eleven-year-old do this in the first place? No, Mary was stuck. She was going to have to do anything Lucy wanted her to do.

Mary gritted her teeth and took the smallest slice of pizza, eating it carefully as she watched the movie. She wanted to cry and scream about all this, but what good would that do except make her look and feel more babyish?

When Lucy came back with the juice, she took it and downed it once again, desperate to wet her diaper. Hopefully it would be soon, and definitely before their mother came home! This was certainly some situation she was in.

Mary wet herself upon hearing that she wanted Sonya to have her soil herself. This was going to be much harder than she thought!

"How? I don't have to go, and your mother will notice..." She couldn't help but blush in embarrassment, squirming in place in discomfort. These two children were trying to control her life, and worst of all, it was working! She wondered to herself if there were any laxatives or suppositories in the house, and shuddered at the thought of the girls overusing them on her.