LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Babysitter to Babysat (Private)

Neppy

Mary smiled as she finished the phone call. This all sounded good! A summer job to keep her busy! She wrote down the emergency phone number, as well as the address and names of the occupants. Just a mom with two daughters, eleven and eight. It sounded like this would last all summer long, and maybe into the fall. She hoped the money would be enough for her to save for college. It was just around the corner, after all!

The house, luckily for Mary, wasn't too far. She decided to walk there, instead of taking her beaten-up car. She glanced at it on her way out with a frown. God, she hated that thing. Damn her father for getting such a cheap piece of plastic for her!

Mary shook her head and went on with her walk. It was such a nice day! She took out her phone and checked her Facebook while she walked. It was a bad habit of hers, and she knew it, but she had to have her phone with her at all times!

It didn't take Mary long to reach the house. With a pleasant sigh, she knocked on the door.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassie smiled as she opened the door to see the high-schooler before her. "Hello! You must be Mary! I was actually on my way out, but I hope I explained everything over the phone?"

"Yes. I know all the rules, and I have the emergency number down." She smiled down at Sonya. "Hello there! Are you Sonya? I'm Mary! I hope we can get along. What do you like to do?"

Cassie waved good-bye, happy to see her interact with her youngest, and sped away for work.

Mary blinked in surprise. Cassie didn't say anything about her daughters' personalities, other than they needed someone to watch them while she worked. She watched Sonya run off, then turned her attention up to Lucy, following her as she made her way down the stairs. She certainly didn't waste time! Mary didn't like her attitude, but she wasn't comfortable with starting up a fight over it. She didn't want to get in trouble with their mother, after all.

"Ah, Mary. I'm in the 12th grade. And I noticed her mom's flyer in the neighborhood and called her about it a few days ago. She called me today and told me all the details." She attempted a smile, but felt nervous about this girl's authoritative nature. "Do you want to watch TV?"

"N-no, I wasn't going to do that." Mary automatically touched her phone in her pocket. "I was just wanting to get to know you two tonight, maybe go out to get a bite to eat if it's within walking distance. Or watch a movie."

Lucy was making her very nervous, but she tried not to let it show. She heard many horror stories about her friends losing babysitting jobs because of manipulative children and over-trusting parents of their kids. She tried to change the subject around. "So, what do you want to do today?"

Mary took out her phone. It wasn't an iphone, but an Android. "I don't mind if you want to play games on it. I have a few on there, but I hardly play them. I mostly use this to keep in touch with friends and family." This girl's bossiness was rubbing her the wrong way, but she really needed the money. Mary would just have to tough it out.

"If you want to know more about me, we can sit on the couch. You can ask me anything." She hoped to get Lucy to trust her, though she wasn't sure it would work. Still, it was worth a shot!

"Oh, I don't plan on favoring my phone over you and your sister! But I do need it to contact your mother in case of an emergency." She let the girl have the phone for now and sat down. Mary blinked in surprise when Lucy sat in her lap, but allowed it nonetheless.

"Well, I'm an only child, but I grew up with a lot of cousins. I babysat a lot of them, but not when they were babies. They were older kids, so I took them to the park or to see a movie if there was one playing. Sometimes to the pool, if they knew how to swim." She smiled patiently at Lucy. "What else do you want to know?"

"Understood," Mary replied, though she didn't believe it, not all of it.

Mary smiled back at her. "I actually do have a car, but I thought i would walk here since you live on the same street as I do. It's not a very good car, though. I mean, it works, but it's in bad shape. If you and your sister wanted to, I could drive you somewhere for dinner. What do you like?"

"Oh, it's not that! I don't care about impressing boys!" It was true, but she still didn't like her car. While it did run, the radio was broken, it had no cup holders, and the previous owner was a smoker, which meant the car reeked of old cigarettes, and no amount of air fresheners could get it out.

Mary winced when Lucy scooted deeper into her lap. She wasn't a little girl and she was pressing against her bladder.

"Your mother doesn't let you use public bathrooms?" Mary repeated. "I can understand her concern for safety, but I would assume she goes in there with you... is she worried about you two catching something due to dirty bathroom stalls?" She thought that letting the children wet themselves was a bit extreme, and Cassie made no mention of Sonya needing pull-ups if they were to go out. "Does your sister need protection?"

Mary felt more and more uncomfortable with this. Cassie didn't mention anything like this over the phone, but then again, Mary didn't bother to ask. She winced again as Lucy turned in her lap and felt her bladder let go when Lucy pressed against it. This, along with the talk of Sonya possibly wetting herself, made her leak. She tried not to look embarrassed about it, but was sure the girl felt it. She wanted to go to the bathroom and clean up, but Lucy was subtly warning her that something would happen if she didn't watch them at all times. Would she sabotage her job just because she needed to pee?

Mary squirmed under Lucy ever-so-slightly. "I... see," she replied, a little winded from the girl's bossiness and the pain from her being in her lap and against her bladder.

"How about instead I order pizza," Mary said as soon as Lucy got up. She needed to find her spine for this little one, and she got up and snatched her phone back, hoping she didn't leave a spot on the couch and unwilling to check. With a few presses and swipes with her finger, she got a hold of the pizza place and placed her order for a large cheese pizza. She tried to make the order as quick as possible, fully expecting a fit from Lucy, but hopefully even she would see that it would be the simpler solution.

When it was all over, she pocketed her phone, keeping it on in case the driver needed directions. Afterwards, she would have to remind herself to turn her phone off. "It'll be half an hour, but I suspect it'll be here earlier than that. It's pretty close by."

Lucy reached for the phone as the bigger girl took the phone from her, but since she couldn't tell if the girl had wet her pants or not, and since she was busy ordering pizza, Lucy decided to to run to the bathroom and close and lock the door.

Mary blinked in surprise when she heard Sonya's voice. She had completely forgotten she was there! "I figured we could watch a movie here while we eat," Mary replied kindly. "Have the pizza come to us instead of the other way around, you know?"

Mary blushed when the girl pointed to her crotch. She couldn't really deny it. "Well... even grown-ups and big kids have accidents sometimes. And as you get older... well, you mother will explain when you're older." She smiled again, then took the remote and turned the TV on. She switched it to a cartoon show for Sonya, but it was only a commercial. "So, what shows do you like?" she asked, trying to get the conversation to something other than herself.

Mary just felt more and more embarrassed as Sonya rambled on. In her defense, she didn't flood herself, but she would have to use the bathroom--and soon. She reached up on the higher shelf and pulled out something she hoped they would all enjoy--Brave. She picked it out and popped the DVD in.

"Can you wait here while I use the bathroom?" she asked Sonya, taking off upstairs before she could even wait for an answer. She tried the knob, but found it locked. Thinking Lucy was in there, she went back downstairs, looking at Sonya. "Do you have only one bathroom in the house?" she asked her.

Mary sighed and nodded. She understood the need for privacy when it came to master bathrooms, and she certainly didn't want to get fired for using it. She would just have to wait, no matter how much it pained her.

As soon as she heard the toilet flush, Mary rushed back up the stairs, forgetting about bladder control in her excitement. She slowed down when she felt urine run down her legs and grimaced when she came across Lucy.

"Excuse me," she said quickly, trying to make her way past her and into the bathroom.