LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Told My Wife

yeah, my hands were shakin and my throat was all knotted up. I was really worried that it would go the other way. We love each other very much so part of me wasn't suprise. I introduced her to BDSM and kinda worked into it. Anyone else tell their spouse and what was the outcome?

~Brian

yeah, my hands were shakin and my throat was all knotted up. I was really worried that it would go the other way. We love each other very much so part of me wasn't suprise. I introduced her to BDSM and kinda worked into it. Anyone else tell their spouse and what was the outcome?

~Brian

I told my wife a couple of years ago after we watched a documentry on TV about "big babies" and people who liked to wear diapers. A lot of reference was made to DPF. My wife thought it was all wierd while I sat in total shock and disbelief of the fact that there were others like me.

I told her they are no more wierd than me. I told her I also like to wear diapers and she just laughed, thinking I was joking.

She has been great about it ever since. She doesn't want to involve herself in this (although she did diaper me one time) but she doesn't mind me wearing diapers and never makes a big deal when she walks in on me diapering myself for bed. She just says "hurry up and put your nappy on so I can turn this light off and go to bed" lol.

Anyone else tell their spouse and what was the outcome?

~Brian

I told my wife back when she was just my girlfriend. She was supportive. After a while, it became no big deal. Nowadays, she thinks the whole diaper thing makes about as much difference "as the color of my eyes".

Guest John_Q_Sample

I told my fiance about a year ago and we're getting married in a few months. At first she thought it was odd, but now really loves dominating me in that way. Might be different I think if I wet and messed, but I just wear for the humiliation/sexual aspect... although by the time we are done the diaper is usually a mess from other bodily fluids. Was really worried sharing this part of myself but got tired of hiding it for so many years. Basicly told her "you can freak, or you can understand that I am opening up to you, being honest and trusting you with my greatest secret." Glad I did, couldn't live with the paronia of a double life while being married or the guilt of hiding part of myself from my wife.

My wife has known for many years when I told her. Though she doesn't participate, she doesn't object to me wearing and using them. Because she has MS, and has has a couple of messy accidents, we may have to order her some in the not to distant future.

AWesome for you! I remember when I told my wife..Actually my GF then but she thought I looked so cute she dropped my nappies right there and then...well, afterwards she made me wear them the rest of the night! She never heard of AB/DL before either si I count myself very lucky indeed!

i finaly told my wife a year and a half ago. she was so good about them. she told me she dont mind the diapers . but she wont wear them with me . i keep trying to get her to but she wont. and it is fine with me . she dont mind when she walks in our room and i am lying on the floor putting on my diaper .

Hey guys -new to this!

Has anyone had a bad time telling their GF/wife?

How on earth do you say it ?!

I'm about to buy a house with my GF and I really think I should tell her first...

Hi, Pete. I told my wife about my love for diapers several years ago, and while she has made some level of peace about it, it's still not comfortable talking about it, has never seen one of my diapers, and has certainly never seen me in a diaper. It is still very much a point of friction. She knows I'm a DL, but wants absolutely nothing to do with it.

We're okay as a couple, but it was tough there for a while.

-RMS

i met my fiance through the BDSM community so He was already into an alternative lifestyle......i was very upfront...and told Him before W/we actually even met in person.....though W/we did meet that same day.....When W/we met i actually spent the night the first night and brought my stuffed giraffe, tallie with me. W/we've spent a lot of time talking about it......so He could understand and though i'd wear now and then to bed.......i never pushed any sort of roleplay or sexual play with diapers until He made the first moves towards including them.......He knows they are a huge sexual turn on for me so He definitely enjoys the response they bring about in me........and so has incorporated them into many of our scenes....He will diaper me whenever i ask...usually when i just need it as a stress relief / comfort thing.........

but i also don't abuse His generousity....knowing that He desires a sexual adult woman as His partner .... W/we neither one want to get tired of the fun experiences W/we bring to each other......

my advice is to communicate wants and desires about it...don't leave any rock unturned when it comes to you both understanding how one another feels about it.........

lol...in the beginning He wanted me to ask (i am His 24/7 slave also) each time i wanted to wet my diaper.......i figured out quickly that He would need to understand that as an ab......it wasn't part of my roleplay to"ask" to wet my diaper......that sorta would take a lot of the fun out of it for me.....it's about being naughty.... ;)

i met my fiance through the BDSM community so He was already into an alternative lifestyle......i was very upfront...and told Him before W/we actually even met in person.....though W/we did meet that same day.....When W/we met i actually spent the night the first night and brought my stuffed giraffe, tallie with me. W/we've spent a lot of time talking about it......so He could understand and though i'd wear now and then to bed.......i never pushed any sort of roleplay or sexual play with diapers until He made the first moves towards including them.......He knows they are a huge sexual turn on for me so He definitely enjoys the response they bring about in me........and so has incorporated them into many of our scenes....He will diaper me whenever i ask...usually when i just need it as a stress relief / comfort thing.........

but i also don't abuse His generousity....knowing that He desires a sexual adult woman as His partner .... W/we neither one want to get tired of the fun experiences W/we bring to each other......

my advice is to communicate wants and desires about it...don't leave any rock unturned when it comes to you both understanding how one another feels about it.........

lol...in the beginning He wanted me to ask (i am His 24/7 slave also) each time i wanted to wet my diaper.......i figured out quickly that He would need to understand that as an ab......it wasn't part of my roleplay to"ask" to wet my diaper......that sorta would take a lot of the fun out of it for me.....it's about being naughty.... ;)

You know you hit home on so many points that I have running through my head right now. The biggest hurdle I thought would be opening up to her about this side of me. Now she wants to try something but I don't know in wich way to go. I explained to her that this isn't a fetish in the purest sense of the form because I can get off and perform sexually without diapers. It is however a turn on for me but there are times when I want to wear and it has nothing to do with sex.... So I guess I don't want to get her involved and have her just think or condition her to feeling that it has to do with sex always. We spoke about that briefly but she seems to want to try something.... So tonight I was gonna try something... Maybe we can just both wear. She seems to want to try wearing too... Maybe Ill start by diapering her and we can cuddle for a movie. (I've been out of town for 2 days so it will be nice to cuddle.) Thanks for your responses people! :) oh Jennie if you would like to chat about this further or let me email your spouce I would like to pick both of your brains! My email addy is BriGuy8679@aol.com Talk to ya'll later. Stay diapered! :D

~Brian

Bri,

It sounds like you are off to a GREAT start! and i agree cuddling would be a "safe" place to begin...It's non threatening in any way and will just be a way to share the feeling......

i do remember the first time i was diapered by someone else.....it was extremely intimate...embarrassing...emotional...a million things probably went through my mind...and when my Daddy diapered me for the first time...i cried...it was such an emotional release to finally be accepted and loved and cherished so much...accepted for who i was including my strange kink....and by the Man who i'd dreamed of for most of my adult life.....it also left me extremely open ....had He said or done anything to embarrass or humiliate me...or step on my emotions in anyway...i'd have been devastated.......it's become one of the most cherished memories of my entire life...and He handled it in the most loving...caring fashion...it truely told me what kind of Man He was........(all that to just say....it's an intimate moment no matter what the persons feelings are.....and it may very much impact your future)

my Master/Daddy isn't interested in being diapered...which works for me.....i'd accept Him either way....though as often as He has to pee i tease Him all the time that He should try ;)

You mentioned bdsm might occasionally be a part of your play but i don't think you mentioned who was the top/bottom in your relationship or if you switch....this has just been an observation i've made....but a number of submissive girls i've had online and r/t friendships with over the years have incoorporated the "Daddy/baby" thing in their relationships and at least one i know has become an occasional diaper wearer.....i think there may be a number of submissives who have the same needs as "ab's" but bdsm was the first alternative lifestyle that they felt an interest in...and "ab" things have either not crossed their mind at all........(they never had that "trigger" that we ab/dl's have had) or...they've found it not acceptable and have searched out other interests.....

Anyway....i'm sure my Daddy would be willing to share a few emails also....i'll share this thread with Him and i would also be willing to email with either you or your girlfriend if she would just like a "girls" perspective....jennie_bear2006@yahoo.com

Hey guys -new to this!

Has anyone had a bad time telling their GF/wife?

How on earth do you say it ?!

I'm about to buy a house with my GF and I really think I should tell her first...

I've had one good experience, and one bad experience. The GF I've had the good experience, I'm getting ready to marry. The GF that gave me the bad experience, was being so hurtful about so many things at the end, calling me "Plastic Pants" across parking lots was just a tiny piece of the picture, she's gone....and the hurtfulness really didn't have much to do with the diapering.

She's still (10 years later) on psych leave, my current GF sometimes looks her up.

As for how to say it: Tell her that you love her so much you are going to be honest for her, and that you are not changing anything, except for being more honest. Offer to keep whatever boundaries around your diapering that she may need.

So things are going well. I havn't diapered her yet but I wore one to bed the other night. It was hard for me to relax as I havn't ever worn in front of her... But I ended up sleeping well. Going to do it again tonight. Maybe see if she'll try. :D

~Brian

So things are going well. I havn't diapered her yet but I wore one to bed the other night. It was hard for me to relax as I havn't ever worn in front of her... But I ended up sleeping well. Going to do it again tonight. Maybe see if she'll try. :D

~Brian

Congrats! I told my GF a little over 2 years ago (we've been together for over 8 years now). Telling her was one of the hardest things I've ever done but I'm glad that I did. She has no interest in wearing herself but I don't mind. I'm a DL and wear mostly for stress relief. She's pretty used to seeing me walk around in just a diaper and I frequently wear a diaper to bed.

Congrats! I told my GF a little over 2 years ago (we've been together for over 8 years now). Telling her was one of the hardest things I've ever done but I'm glad that I did. She has no interest in wearing herself but I don't mind. I'm a DL and wear mostly for stress relief. She's pretty used to seeing me walk around in just a diaper and I frequently wear a diaper to bed.

I still am in the closet with my diaper wearing.Hope one day to meet a woman who wants to live the diapered life.

I still am in the closet with my diaper wearing.Hope one day to meet a woman who wants to live the diapered life.

My suggestion is to just be straight forward and honest. If she's accepting then she's worth having around. If she calls you a freak you didn't want her anyway. Ever since I told my wife my life has been completely different. I don't carry around the bruden anymore and Im more comfortable about myself. Our sex life has improved as well. (not DL related) Just last night she suggested that I find some diapers with snow flakes on them for the winter. :) Now I gotta find some plastic pants with those print!

~Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I told everybody that I would update as things progressed. I still havn't been able to get my wife to wear a diapee or diaper me. She lets me wear whenever I want though. The otherday she ordered me some footed pijamas. :D Yay. On another note, I bought some abriforms with the cloth backings and I hate them... I wished I had purchased the regular ones but now I have to wait it out till these ones are all gone.

~Brian