LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes it takes more than Therapy

Mrs. Bertrand came over and lifted Jordan into it, then set the bear in the playpen as well.

"Jordan has a happy place now she can go to when she feels anxious. Why don't you play in your playpen for awhile with your bear and other toys? I have a couple things I need to take care of. If you need me, just call and I will be right here. I promise. Remember, Your bear wants to keep you safe and he will be with you, no matter what." Mrs. Bertrand cooed.

Mrs. Bertrand left to go to her home office to take care of a few things.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh... Okay..." Jordan replied sullenly. She was a little downcast at being separated, even for a little bit, from Mrs. Bertrand. Nonetheless, she felt safe within the proximity of her bear and began to play patty cake with its inanimate paws.

After a while, Jordan let out a loud yawn and cuddled up next to the bear to take a little nap. While she slept, she dreamt about sitting outside in nothing but her diapers, playing with her toys on a large blanket. Her mommy walked up to her and held her closely, surprising Jordan, and carried her inside to be placed down into a crib for a nap. As she was laid down, Jordan looked up and to her surprise, saw Mrs. Bertrand cooing over her and taking care of her, not her real mommy.

Mrs.Bertrand finished what she needed to do in her office and came down stairs to check on Jordan. She came over to the playpen.

"What's the matter baby? Is your diaper wet? Are you getting thirsty?"

Mrs.Bertrand lifted Jordan out of the playpen and checked her diaper.

"Nope, my little Jordan doesn't need a change yet." Mrs. Bertrand cooed.

She carried Jordan to the kitchen and filled a baby bottle with juice and handed it to Jordan.

"Here you go."

Jordan smiled reassured when Mrs. Bertrand renters do the room. Before she could answer her questions, the girl found herself lifted out of the playpen and checked, before being taken by the hand to the kitchen, where she was presented with a baby bottle of juice. She stared at the bottle with hesitancy, as if it was foreign.

"I had a dream Mrs. Bertrand..." Jordan whispered, shuffling her feet nervously, "But I'm too scared to tell you about it, and I don't know what to do..." Jordan sat down on her diapered rear,wrapped her arms around her knees,

Mrs. Bertrand sat down on the floor across from Jordan but not too close.

"I see. Maybe you would be more comfortable telling Mr. Bear? He wants to make sure your safe and would listen to you. I'll just stay here while you tell if you want."

Mrs. Bertrand stood up and got the bear out of the playpen and sat him next to Jordan, then sat down where she had been sitting before.

The idea seemed silly, but Jordan has to remind herself that her new best friend was a teddy bear, so it was not a big deal in the end. Jordan looked at her bear, and began to whisper loudly in his ear, "I had a dream. Mrs. Bertrand was my mommy... And j want her to be my new mommy... But I'm scared she won't want to and she will get sick of me and I have to go back to my mean mommy and my mean daddy..."

Nervously, Jordan took the bear

Mrs. Bertrand listened as Jordan talked to the bear then handed it to her. She stayed with the bear for a few minutes then came upstairs to Jordan's bedroom. She sat the bear right next to the bed and whispered loudly in the bears ear.

"Mr. Bear, tell Jordan I would be proud to have her as my daughter. She is never going back to her mommy and daddy, and I would never get tired of her. She will probably get tired of me first."

Mrs. Bertrand left the room and went over to her bedroom.

Jordan heard Mr. Bear get placed, and in her imagination she watched as the bear came to life and whispered in her ear Mrs. Bertrand's message. With joy bursting from her heart, Jordan crawled out from undear the bed and ran full sprint across the hall and jumped into her new mothers arms.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Jordan screamed, tears beginning to trail down her cheek, "Thank you mommy... Thank you... I love you..." She wrapped her legs around her mother, so that she was completely hanging from her. "I promise I'll be the best little girl ever! I pinky promise!"

Mrs. Bertrand smiled and picked up Jordan, hugging her.

"And I will be the best mommy I can be,Jordan. Now is there anything that you think we need that we haven't got for little Jordan yet?"

Mrs. Bertrand squeezed Jordan tight.

Jordan embraced her mommy and sat down in front of her, looking bewildered and enchanted at the same time.

"I don't know... I like how I feel when I'm around you, and I want to feel that way all the time... I don't ever want that feeling to go away..." Jordan shook her head, "It's like you have me under your spell mommy... I just wa t to do whatever will make you happy."

Mrs. Bertrand nodded.

"I think you're right. Maybe we can find a crib that is just the right size for Little Jordan. And a changing table she can fit on. And of course a rocking chair I can rock my little girl to sleep in. How would you like to go see if we can find one right now?" Mrs. Bertrand asked.

Jordan smiled at all of those things, her body tingling with excitement as this second babyhood began to take shape around her. "Can we? Where would we even find baby furniture my size?!"

"I have a couple of places in mind. You wouldn't be the first older girl that needed a crib that I've had in my care. You're the first I've brought home with me though."

"Do you need a change before we go? And are you comfortable with what you're wearing?" Mrs Bertrand asked.