LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes it takes more than Therapy

Jordan didn't want to argue. History had taught her what happens to little girls who talk back, though part of her knew Mrs. Bertrand would never harm her.

The girl sheepishly laid on her back and lifted her legs in the air. She was so exposed, but she trusted her. It was going to be okay. "What is living with you going to be like? What type of chores will you need done? I'm willing to earn my keep Mrs. Bertrand! Mommy and daddy did a lot of stuff wrong, but they taught me a lot about earning my keep." Jordan didn't mention the times she slept on the back porch due to her lack of detail cleaning the house at time.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Bertrand smiled as she slid the diaper under Jordan. She got the baby powder and sprinkled it on her bottom and lowered her legs. She sprinkled more powder on Jordan and taped the diaper on her snugly. She took Jordan's hands and helped her sit up.

"Honey, you are already a good girl. for now I just want you to be a little girl again. There isn't that much that needs to be done around my house."

Mrs. Bertrand lifted Jordan up so she could stand, then took her hand. She got her keys and purse and led Jordan to the door. She noticed the dress was so short most of Jordan's diaper was exposed.

"Let's go to the store and then we'll go to my house."

Jordan stared down at her freshly diapered lower half. She rubbed her hands on the soft plastic and listened to the delicate crinkle. It was soft, but she felt protect by it. she was safe in this diaper. "It's soft!" Jordan giggled, as Mrs. Bertrand pulled her to her feet, "Do I have to use it?" She asked hesitantly.

Jordan held her hand tightly and followed her out of the office and to a vehicle. The diaper caused her to waddle like crazy, and she could tell just how exposed the diaper was. "I don't have to go into the store, do I Mrs. Bertrand? What if people see the diaper?" Jordan began to breath heavily, anxiety overtaking her again.

"They have to be soft Jordan. Babies have a sensitive bottom and need their diapers to be soft. Yes, you have to use your diaper. I already told you I am taking away your potty privileges to help with your anxiety, so you have no choice but to use your diaper." Mrs. Bertrand said.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, honey. You can stay in the car and I will leave the air conditioning on and the doors locked. If you want to come in the store, that's fine too. Remember I will be with you in the store, and nobody is going to know who you are."

When Jordan started hyperventilating, Mrs. Bertrand got her settled in the car.

"Remember your safe place, Jordan. You're sitting in your pink playpen with Teddy wearing your diaper and onesie. See? It's just like the diaper you have on right now, isn't it? The diaper helps you feel safe, doesn't it?" Mrs. Bertrand cooed, taking Jordan's hand and softly stroking her diaper with it.

Jordan stared into Mrs. Bertrand's eyes as she calmed her down. She shut her eyes and began to imagine her playpen again, and become so entranced that her breathing regulated again, and she felt herself becoming more at peace with her situation.

Mrs. Bertrand smiled as she drove the car, listening to Jordan in her happy place. She was a far different girl than the Jordan who had come to her for help. When she parked the car, Jordan told her she wanted to go inside and see the teddy bears.

"Of course we'll go look at teddy bears for little Jordan. We'll also get some pretty clothes, and food and other things we need."

Mrs. Bertrand got out of the car and came around to Jordan's side. She opened the door and let Jordan out, then took her hand. She walked her across the parking lot to the store. As they entered the store Mrs. Bertrand pulled a shopping cart from the rack.

"Is Jordan going to ride in the cart like a big girl today or do you want to walk?" Mrs. Bertrand asked, pushing the back of the shopping cart in so Jordan could crawl into the cart.

Jordan continued to giggle and was almost pulling Mrs. Bertrand behind her towards the store. There was a small wind blowing, causing her already short dress to be flutter high above the exposed diaper. Anybody who saw the tall girl would clearly see her current choice of underwear.

"I wanna ride in the cart!" Jordan declared happily, crawling into the basket of the cart. The diaper crinkled loudly as she got settled and she declined against the side, dress wide open. "Look at that!" She exclaimed suddenly. In front of them was a gigantic teddy bear, at least 5 feet tall and incredibly fluffy, "That's a big teddy!"

Mrs. Bertrand smiled as Jordan cuddled into the bear and fell asleep. She got another shopping cart and went about the store picking out what she wanted to get. She stopped by the baby department and picked up two packages of Pampers, baby powder, baby wipes and other things she thought he would need, like pacifiers and bottles.

Mrs. Bertrand started out of the department, then stopped in front of the display of playpens. They had a pink mesh playpen, much like Jordan described in her happy place. She put one under her shopping cart and left the department.

Next stop was the girls department. She had an idea of the size of clothes to get from the jeans and panties that Jordan had taken off in the office. She picked out several cute pairs of pants, blouses, dresses and even found a couple of onesie like garments. She put them in the cart and went back to the toy department and picked out a smaller teddy bear for Jordan to hold while sleeping or whenever the other large one would be too big. She could take the smaller one in the car and such.

Finally Mrs. Bertrand picked up some food for Jordan and herself and headed to the checkouts. She paid for everything and pushed the carts out to the car. She unloaded the cart Jordan wasn't in first, putting everything in the back first. Finally she woke Jordan up so she could put her in the car.

Jordan didn't stir once as Mrs. Bertrand took her through the store. Her dreams continued to consist of her playing, being bathed and fed, having her diaper changed and more. It wasn't until Mrs. Bertrand awoke her outside had she realized she had dozed off in the first place. She still felt pretty sluggish, and didn't offer up much response, simply going limp so her counselor could easily transfer her from one location to another and buckle her in. Jordan's hand found the paw of the bear, and she soon was asleep again, leaving herself completely open to Mrs. Bertrand's will.

"Jordan is a good girl, isn't she? As long as you have teddy bear near you, you won't be afraid. You will not care if you are wet or dry, messy or clean. Mrs. Bertrand loves you and will take care of your diaper. Wearing a diaper is normal now, and comforting. Jordan is happier in a diaper."

Mrs. Bertrand took out a pacifier and slipped it in Jordan's mouth before getting in the car and driving home. She left Jordan in the car as she emptied it and set up the playpen in the living room. She carefully moved Jordan off of the bear and carried her inside. She took her into the bedroom Jordan would be sleeping in and took off her dress before laying her down on the bed. She changed Jordan into a clean diaper and put a tee shirt on her. Finally she moved Jordan under the covers and tucked the small bear under her arms. She left to get the house ready for Jordan.

Jordan didn't show any acknowledgement that the commands Mrs. Bertrand were giving were taking whole, but her subconscious began to reinforce the idea that there only way she could find peace and happiness was when she was in the confines of a diaper. Accepting the pacifier passively, Jordan began to suckle as she slept. She slept all night without any fuss, and found herself waking up in an unfamiliar room, and began to get anxious until she found her teddy bear. Immediately all of the anxiety went away, and she called out, "Hello? Mrs. Bertrand?" Jordan stood up and got out of bed, her diaper sagging with w freshly-made poopy she barely was able to acknowledge, dragging her giant teddy behind her as she waddled into the hallway.

Mrs. Bertrand had finished getting ready for Jordan and had checked on her several times before going to bed. She looked in on her again upon waking up, but seeing Jordan was still asleep, she went to the kitchen to start breakfast. She decided on pancakes and sausage for their first breakfast together. She was just about to put them on plates when she heard Jordan.

"I'm in the kitchen, honey. Don't worry, I didn't leave you. I won't ever leave you or purposely hurt you like your mommy and daddy." Mrs. Bertrand called out.

She set the plates on the table where she and Jordan were going to sit. She had put a booster seat in Jordan's chair. She smiled when she saw Jordan appear with her diaper sagging. She made no mention of the state of the diaper.

"Come over here and sit down. I have a special seat for my special little Jordan." Mrs. Bertrand said.

Jordan followed the sound of Mrs. Bertrand's voice to the kitchen, where her heart fluttered with joy at the mere sight of her. Blushing, she waddled over, bear in tow and wrapped her arms around her caretaker, before pulling herself up into her special chair, not even taking into account that it was a booster seat. Upon putting pressure on her rear, Jordan felt an overwhelmingly strange sensation of warmth and mushiness cover her bottom, causing her to wince and shift uncomfortably.

"Mrs. Bertrand... I made a poo-poo..." Jordan said, her cheeks a little red, before digging into her pancakes and sausage, as if the situation in her pants was not a big deal.

"Yes you did, honey. You made a big poo-poo, didn't you?" Mrs. Bertrand cooed.

She got a sippy cup from the cupboard and filled it with milk. She put a top on it and set it next to Jordan's plate. She took the bear and set it against the wall, but still where Jordan can see it.

"He doesn't want to get sticky from the syrup on your pancakes. He can still keep you safe from over here. Have you thought of a name for your big bear?" Mrs. Bertrand said.

"Big poo poo!" Jordan watched her best get moved and for a moment she wanted to whine, before she realized it was still in her line of sight! "Uhh... I don't know... What do you think I should name him Mrs Bertrand?"

"I don't know. What would be a good name for a bear? Let's think of good bear names;There is Winnie the Pooh, Paddington, Smokey Bear, Duffy, Bjorn and of course there is always Ted, or Teddy, but I don't know if you want another Teddy. I know your bear when you were a baby was very special and mostly bring good memories."

Mrs. Bertrand left the room for a minute and brought the smaller bear with her.

"You can take this bear with you when your big bear is too big. Rest assured you will still be protected."

Mrs. Bertrand sat the little bear next to the big bear and started eating again.

"Those are good name! This hard..." Jordan stared at her bear and shrugged, "I'll keep thinking! I know I will get a name for him soon!" When a second, smaller bear was presented, Jordan's eyes lit up with joy, and she jumped out of her chair and embraced Mrs. Bertrand tightly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I love him so much! Thank you!" Jordan was so excited her diaper swelled with liquid.

"I don't event know what to say! You are the best person in in the world and I love you so much!" Jordan leaned up and kissed her on the cheek and rested

Mrs. Bertrand returned the hug and let Jordan rest against her for a couple of minutes.

"Go ahead and finish your breakfast, then I'll change your diaper. After that I have another surprise to show you."

Mrs. Bertrand stood Jordan up and patted her bottom, sending her over to the booster chair.

"Would you like some more milk?"

"Okay Mrs. Bertrand!" Jordan replied cheerfully! She plopped back down with a sickening squish and finish her plate, even going so far to lick up the remaining syrup and leaving her face a sticky mess. "More milk please!" She replied, standing up, a little unsteady from shifted balance around her waist.

"What do you want to show me?" Jordan asked, sippy

"That's a good girl." Mrs. Bertrand said.

She gave Jordan a pat on the head as she took the sippy cup and refilled it with milk. She brought it back and set it down in front of Jordan.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you what it was, would it? Finish your milk and I will change your diaper and get you cleaned up."

Mrs. Bertrand smiled at Jordan as she sat down.

Anxious to see whatMrs. Bertrand had in store for her, Jordan anxiously chugged down the rest of the sippy cup, and letting out a loud, unladylike burp when it was all said and done! "Excuse me!" Jordan said with a giggle, throwing herself into Mrs. Bertrand's lap and planting a sticky wet kiss on her cheek, "Show me show me show show me show me show me show me!"

Mrs. Bertrand smiled and held Jordan for a minute.

"Not until we get Miss Stinky changed. I'm proud that you did poop and pee in your diaper. It makes me happy when you do that. You like making me happy, don't you?" Mrs. Bertrand cooed, rubbing Jordan's back.

Mrs. Bertrand stood up and took Jordan's hand. She picked up the big bear and then led Jordan to the bedroom. She set the bear next to the bed where Jordan could see it and then lifted Jordan onto the bed. She slipped a changing mat under her and ripped the diaper open and smiled.

"My, you really did a big poop, Jordan. I am so proud of you. I hope you have one tomorrow as well." Mrs. Bertrand cooed.

Mrs. Bertrand pulled the diaper out and threw it away. She cleaned up Jordan using several baby wipes and slipped a clean diaper under her. it was pink and had teddy bears on it. She sprinkled baby powder on Jordan and taped the diaper closed. Mrs. Bertrand took a pink onesie out of the dresser and dressed Jordan in it. She slipped the pacifier in her mouth.

"Who's a pretty little Jordan this morning?" Mrs. Bertrand cooed.

Mrs. Bertrand took Jordan's hand.

"Time to go see your surprise. I hope you like it."

Mrs. Bertrand led Jordan into the living room where the playpen was.

Jordan's eyes glazed over ever so slightly, falling into a trance, "I love making you happy Mrs. Bertrand..." She whispered, pure love and adoration in her voice. Jordan found herself being led by the hand, stinky mess in tow, to her bedroom and was laid down on the bed. Rip! Rip!