LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes it takes more than Therapy

Mrs. Bertrand finished rinsing the pants and panties out and took them to the next room where there was a dryer. She put them in and started it before coming back to Jordan.

"Would you like something to eat? I can order a pizza or something. And you can play with the toys in the corner if you want. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Like I told you, anything that happens in this room, stays between you and me. So I hope you feel comfortable enough to be yourself and not try to be something else."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A pizza sounds really nice... But don't you have other clients Mrs. Bertrand?" Jordan asked nervously. She desperately wanted to stay, but she understood good things had to end eventually. "I just, I don't know how to relax I feel. Being in your arms today was the closest I have felt to safe for a long time."

Jordan walked over to the corner where the toys were and bent over, and as she did so, the purple and black bruises shone in the light on her rear-end, most likely from where a horrendous spanking took place. She found a stuffed bear, purple with a pink belly, and held it in her arms, "Can you advise me on what to do?"

Mrs. Bertrand ordered a pizza and a two liter of soda to drink.

Mrs. Bertrand saw the bruises on Jordan's bottom and frowned.

"I'm concentrating on you, Jordan, so I don't have any other appointments today. We can talk for as long as we need to. I'm glad you felt safe with me. It's important you feel safe with your therapist."

"Jordan, how did you get those bruises on your bottom? Did your daddy or mommy give you a spanking recently, and if so, what for?" Mrs. Bertrand asked in a calm voice so she wouldn't excite Jordan.

Jordan froze. She hadn't realized her rear was so exposed. "Um, a few days ago, I was practicing and I messed up. Dad had just been drinking and he went on a massive rant about how I was wasting his hard earned money and he went at me with a wooden spoon. I was locked in the closet for the rest of the evening..." Jordan began to breath heavily as she recalled the events and she fell onto the pile of stuffed toys, holding the bear tightly against her chest as she breathes heavily.

Mrs. Bertrand frowned as she listened to Jordan and saw her fall into the stuffed toys. She came over and picked Jordan and the bear up. She came back to the chair and sat down, holding Jordan on her lap.

"Shh, you're not going back, Jordan. I'll fix it so you don't have to. Now close your eyes and go to your happy place. Remember? You're sitting in your playpen with Teddy. Now just relax."

Mrs. Bertrand picked up a pacifier that she had sitting on her desk and held it up to Jordan's mouth.

Jordan was nearly in tears until Mrs. Bertrand secured her in her arms and rocked her softly, "Thank you... I, so thankful..." She gripped her tightly, like a toddler holding their mommy and sobbed softly. She vaguely heard the command to return to her happy place, and clutching her bear tightly, she imagined a playpen, tall and pink, with a plastic surface with her bear next to her. She didn't see her parents anywhere, but instead saw Mrs

Mrs. Bertrand continued to rock Jordan, letting her enjoy her time in the happy place. She let the pacifier go as Jordan started sucking on it.

"Teddy is with you in spirit, Jordan. When you wake up and see the bear you are holding you will think of it as you did Teddy. He will be a comfort to you. Now you are in your happy place. tell me what the playpen looks like. How big is it? What color is it? What are you wearing? Just a diaper? a onesie? a tee shirt? You don't have to worry about people abusing you anymore, Jordan."

Jordan continued to Giggle and bounce within her playpen, before feeling the desire to describe that which was around her, "My playpen is pink... It's pink mesh with a pink floor... It's all that crinkly plastic stuff... It feels so large... I feel so tiny inside of it!" Jordan looked down at herself and blushed, feeling like an infant, "I'm wearing a pink onesie, with a big heart on it... And a diaper I think, I can see it poking out the leg holes!"

In her daydream, Jordan continued to poke her diaper through the onesie, giggling at the crinkling noise she heard, "Its so thick! I'm such a big baby! I'm a happy baby!" Giggling, she rolled on her back and began to play with her toesies.

It was not difficult to imagine Mrs. Bertrand standing above Jordan. The girl already dreamt she was there, so it felt natural to feel her lift her up in the daydream and rock her so delicately in her arms. "Your lap is so happy..." Jordan slurred. In her lap, Jordan felt safe to be loved, fed, and changed. No matter if she was wet or poopy, Mrs. Bertrand would always take care of her. Slowly she began to open her eyes, and she gazed lovingly at Mrs. Bertrand, and sucked delicately on her pacifier.

In her arms, Jordan felt so small, but she also felt something rumbling in her stomach. She didn't pay much attention to it, because she knew if something were to happen, Mrs. Bertrand would take care of her. Mrs. Bertrand doesn't cpjudge her. "Im safe with Mrs. Bertrand..." Jordan whispered in a trance.

"Yes you are, honey." Mrs. Bertrand said, continuing to pat Jordan's bottom.

There as a knock on the door and Mrs. Bertrand felt Jordan tense up a bit.

"It''s okay, baby. It's just the pizza. I need to get up and answer the door. Jordan is going to sit on the floor and play with her bear."

Mrs. Bertrand stood up and placed Jordan on the floor, tickling her before going to the door. She got the pizza and soda and took it to her desk. She got a sippy cup from one of the drawers of the desk and filled it with soda. She got a paper plate and put a slice of pizza on it. She cut it up and then set it in front of Jordan.

"Here you go, Jordan. Let me know if you want any more pizza. Also let me know if you need to use the potty."

Mrs. Bertrand sat down in her chair and started to eat.

A knock on the door caused Jordan to jump in her comforters arms, but Mrs. Bertrand quickly calmed her down and set her on the floor, reassuring her that it was just dinner. Jordan played with her bear on the soft carpet, dancing with him and giggling. She felt so little, even being a legal adult. Who wouldn't feel little though? Girlie panties and teddy bears and pacifiers... She was at peace.

When Jordan said she needed to go poopy, Mrs. Bertrand set her plate down and was ready to rush Jordan to the bathroom. When she saw Jordan go back to eating her pizza Mrs. Bertrand smiled and went back to eating.

"Jordan has poopy pants, doesn't she? It's okay though. Little girls have accidents, don't they? I will get you cleaned up and find you something to wear. Just finish your dinner."

Mrs. Bertrand smiled at Jordan.

Jordan heard Mrs. Bertrand cooing over her and she began to giggle, "Poopy pants! Poopy pants! I'm a poopy pants!" Jordan kept eating and soon had her dinner finished, before crawling over to Mrs. Bertrand desk, her mess trailing behind her. Upon reaching her desk, Jordan held up her arms expectantly, ready to be back up in her arms.

Mrs. Bertrand finished just before Jordan did. She wiped her hands on her pants and then picked Jordan up.

"Let's go get Jordan cleaned up." Mrs. Bertrand said.

Mrs. Bertrand carried Jordan into the bathroom and stood her in the shower that she had in the bathroom. She tugged Jordan's panties off, leaving them on the floor of the shower. She gripped the bottom of Jordan's shirt and pulled up, tugging it over her head.

"There's our big girl!" Mrs. Bertrand said as Jordan's head popped out.

Mrs. Bertrand started washing Jordan with a soapy washcloth.

"Whee!" Jordan squealed as she was lifted up into the air. She giggled the whole way into the bathroom, and by the time she was placed into the bathtub, she was nothing but smiles and joy, "I love you Mrs. Bertrand..." Jordan swooned, before everything went dark. For a brief moment of panic, she thought she had gone blind, but when everything came back in a flash, she realized Mrs. Bertrand had simply taken off her shirt, resulting in giggles from Jordan that would make a toddler look like an adult, "Here I am! Here I am!"

Exposed, Jordan's body went from a pale white to a

Mrs. Bertrand smiled as Jordan squealed with joy. She examined Jordan's body and saw all the bruises. She was careful not to rub too hard.

"Honey, I'm going to need to take pictures of your body after we finish getting you cleaned up. I promise nobody that shouldn't see them will them. I'll just use them to get your daddy to back off and let me keep you." Mrs. Bertrand said.

Mrs. Bertrand continued to wash Jordan.

"Okay Mrs. Bertrand..." Jordan replied without much mind. Her eyes were closed and she was finding her way back to her happy place. She imagined she was being bathed in a tub at a house, filled with bubbles and toys. Mrs. Bertrand would bathe her so delicately and cover every nook and cranny of her body with suds and wager to make sure she was squeaky clean for her playtime.

The daydream all of a sudden turned dark, and Jordan began to scream out as Mrs. Bertrand was replaced with her mother. Jordan no longer felt like a baby, but a 7-year-old, who was being ferociously screamed at by a furious mom, who was incredibly irate over her daughter messing up her dance recital by performing the wrong dance move. Vivid memories of being forced under the water came over her, and Jordan screamed herself out of her daydream.

"NO! No! No more!" Jordan thrashed against Mrs. Bertrand to try and force herself out of the tub. Her foot hit the tile, and she slipped onto her knees, crumpling at her therapists feet in tears, sobbing in terror. "No bath... Bad bath... No more... Please no more..."

Mrs. Bertrand saw Jordan's face change and she started crying. Before she could stop her, Jordan stepped out onto the tile and almost slipped. She picked Jordan up and put her hand under Jordan's bottom.

"Shh, it's okay. Bathtime is over. It's okay. I'm going to dry you now. Everything's okay."

Mrs. Bertrand got a towel and draped it over Jordan. She slowly rubbed the towel over Jordan, cooing softly in her ear.

Jordan sobbed for a good 15 minutes in Mrs. Bertrand's arms, unable to console herself. Through loving nurturing and soft words, she managed to calm the traumatized young adult down, and Jordan just felt like she was floating, with all her happiness drained out of her. Her voice raspy and sore, she began to explain her dream, "When I was seven, I was in a recital, and I went to perform one more, but did the wrong one instead. It through off the whole line. My mommy was so mad, she took me home and forced me into the bathtub, and said I had to get extra clean because I disgusted her..." Jordan took adeepbreath, "Mommy forced me under the water several times..."

"Please don't make ,e go back..." Jordan whispered shakily, tears rolling down her cheeks, "Take me with you... I'll be a good girl, I promise... Please don't make me go home..."

Mrs. Bertrand finished drying Jordan, but left the towel in place.

"Shh, it's okay Jordan. You can stay with me. You don't have to go back to your mommy or daddy if you don't want to. I'll take care of your parents."

Mrs. Bertrand gave Jordan a kiss on the cheek and rubbed her back for a bit.

"How about we get little Jordan dressed? Then we can leave and go to my house." Mrs. Bertrand suggested.

Mrs. Bertrand stood up and stood Jordan on the floor. She led Jordan out of the bathroom. She led her over to where the toys were.

"You stay here and play while I get you something to wear."

Mrs. Bertrand went over to the box that had panties in it and dug through it. She pulled out a pair of thick pink cotton training pants that had a plastic cover on them. She saw a size 7 diaper in the box as well and took it out. She opened a closet that had clothes in it and looked through it. Since she normally had younger girls as clients she really didn't have anything in Jordan's size. She pulled out a yellow dress with one of the Disney princesses on it and came came back to Jordan. She took her phone out and opened the camera.

"Honey, would you let me take pictures of your body before we get you dressed?"

"Thanks you so much..." Jordan whispered, clinging to Mrs. Bertrand desperately. She felt free, and was ready to truly experience the freedom. Jordan blushed at being called little, but her behavior that day had done nothing to make her less deserving of such an adjective. She followed her protector to the toy pile.

Mrs. Bertrand smiled and when Jordan stood up, she took about twenty pictures from different angles, close ups of her bottom and groin and the rest of her body. She made sure to get Jordan's face in the shots she took of her chest so her father couldn't deny they were of her. When she finished, she heard Jordan complain about being cold.

"I'm sorry. I'm done. Let's get you dressed."

Mrs. Bertrand pulled the dress over Jordan's head and down. It barely reached her waist. Mrs. Bertrand sighed.

"I'm sorry, but that is the largest dress I have here. We can stop at the store and get you something there."

Mrs. Bertrand showed Jordan the pair of plastic covered panties and the diaper.

"I'm taking you off the potty for now so you don't have to be anxious about whether you make it or not, so Which of these would you rather wear?" Mrs. Bertrand wondered.

The traumatized girl sighed with relief as the camera went away. Jordan almost went to dress herself, but she found herself being held in place by Mrs. Bertrand as her elder pulled a yellow dress over her head. It fit a little snug, but it was comfy, and it didn't bother Jordan how much it effectively covered.

"Sweetie, all of your clothes are at your mommy and daddy's house. I have to get you some new clothes, unless you want to run around in a tee shirt and panties or diaper all the time?" Mrs. Bertrand said with a smile.

When Jordan reached for the diaper, Mrs. Bertrand pulled it back.

"I need to put this on you to make sure it is snug and won't leak. Go ahead and lay down on the floor and I will put it on you."

Mrs. Bertrand started unfolding the diaper as she waited for Jordan to lay down.