LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught Diapered (rp partner needed)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I was home alone and when dad got home, I was wearing a babyish diaper and sucking on a pacifier. And I'm going to be punishing for being a bad boy." Aiden said louder.

He hesitantly look up at his girlfriend's face and wondered what her reaction would be.

She looked at him for a second and then shrugged.

Aiden pales and cries out as the first few swats come down. He's determined not to beg but finds it harder and harder.

"Seven, eight, nine..." Ashley counts.

Aiden tries to squirm out of his dad's hold, but he only gets a harder swat in return.

After Aiden lays down I unfold the big thick diaper and tell him to lift his back and I slide the diaper under and then start applying lotion and lift his ankles giving everyone a view of his naked butt and rub the lotion in and then lower him and do the same to his privates.

Not caring about your embarrassment, I continue talking, "Well, my 16 year old son has troubles wiping himself and in my opinion he needs diapers anyway," and then I reach into his dirty clothes and pull out a pair of wet jeans with an obvious pee stain and I take a photo.

I run to the kitchen to grab one of those microwave french bread pizzas and pop them in for 2 minutes and then pull out the blender and open some stewed carrots baby food, meat and potato, and started blending and then when the pizza got out I threw that in and it looked nasty.