LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught Diapered (rp partner needed)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aiden shrugged. "I just..like them." He said quietly and went upstairs to his room.

He grabbed both boxes and debated if he should change his wet diaper. Remembering his dad's warning, he just put on a pair of shorts that covered the diaper.

When his shorts were taken off, Aiden tried to pull his legs closer to hide his wet diaper. The way his father is talking to him makes him look away in embarrassment. He also spits out the pacifier after it's given to him.

"I don't want to go over there! They'll laugh at me." He said reluctantly letting his father change his very wet diaper.

Aiden knew the lady next had children who were around the ages of 11. They'd probably laugh if they saw him. Worse yet, the lady might actually try to check his diaper!

"It's still embarrassing." Aiden said under his breath.

When he stepped into the water he was relieved when his privates were no longer exposed. Ignoring his father's order, he grabbed a wash cloth and began washing his own body.

He jumped when the door opened again he saw his father.

Aiden let's his father wash his hair and relaxed a little. But, when he is asked to stand up, he covers his privates.

"I already washed up while you were gone." He said.

When he is washed anyway he can't help but to try and squirm away from the soft cloth.

I stay standing as I unfold the towel and start drying Aiden's hair and when I finish, the water is mostly gone out of the tub and next I start drying his stomach and then move down to his privates not caring how long it is taking and then tell him to turn around and I hear my wife car door shut in the driveway.

Aiden tries to resist.

"Dad no! There are other people here!" He said covering his privates. "I don't want them to see me naked!"

When they got to the living room, Aiden could see his mom and her friends sitting on the couches.

He his his face and refused to look at them as his face burned red.

"Sit on the floor and I will diaper you soon as your friends from school arrive, your girlfriend, and our whole family and everyone will see you naked eventually little boy as well as diapered right in front of everybody, spanked, and changed.