LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From 1 to 2 (private for me and grandmaster342)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll take Aurora, and you can take Michael." Chris answered and lowered his voice. "I think a certain princess is still mad at us."

Mikey finished his bottle and lifted his arms to be held. He had never been to a store, that he could remember. This girl next to him was interesting. He could tell that she wasn't that amazed by him. What was her deal? He only understood one thing for sure: stay out of her way.

" ok I do hope she at least plays with him though." Ana opened the door on Mikey's said and smiled." Hey little one lets go get you some stuff." She said as she lifted him into her arms and kissed him on the cheek

Chris went around and got Aurora of her seat. "How about me and you have some daddy/daughter time while mommy is focusing on what Mikey needs? You are running low on diapers." He asked.

Mikey held on to Ana and nodded, smiling. "I never been here before." He said.

Aurora held onto her daddy and took in what he said." You mean it." She said looking up at him happily.

" It's big but I'll take you through it. You can get a few more toys. And maybe some pacis I'll let you pick." She said

Chris deposited her into a cart and pushed her in. "What type of diapers does mommy usually get you?" He asked as the looked down aisles.

"Um, I dunno." Mikey said. The group home normally used the generic, cheap brand on any of their toddlers.

Aurora swung her legs happily as she was placed in the cart. once her daddy asked the question she looked at the diaper boxes.she pointed to the pampers baby dry and the cruisers.

Chris nodded and grabbed a box of each, as well as more diaper supplies. "How's your diapee right now princess?" He asked as they made it over toward the toys. "Pick one out sweetie."

"I dunno what to pick. I never gots that before." Michael admitted. "Mommy help pick?"

" it otay daddy." She said she was a bit wet but not soaked. As they made it to the toy section and her daddy let her pick one she looked around before seeing a white teddy bear covered in hearts." Can I get that daddy." She asked.

" No problem baby." Ana said she got a couple boxes of pampers and some nighttime ones as well." How about we go see some toys baby." She said heading over to the toy section

Chris grabbed the teddy and sat it by Aurora. "And, what are you naming it?" He asked knowing every teddy, owned by his daughter, had to have a name. He pushes the cart over to the pacifier section. "I'm pretty sure your paci is getting pretty worn out. Let's get you a new one while we are here."

" her name Cassie." Aurora said hugging the teddy and snuggling into it.as her daddy moved the cart she saw they were in the paci aisle." Daddy pick paci." She said still attached to the teddy

Aurora looked over the bottles and pointed to a frozen one and one with the princesses on it. She then saw one with big bird." Big bird daddy." She said

" good choices honey." She said as she put the toys in the cart and let him hold on to the teddy. She placed. Him back in the cart and smiled." Let's find daddy and sissy." She said looking around the store for the rest of he family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Good girl!" Chris praised. "Now, where's mommy? I'm pretty sure that she was here."

Michael nodded and began sucking his thumb. "Mommy...are you guys eva gonna send me back thew? I neva thought I get picked."

Chris pushed the cart to one of the registers. "Let's check out. I'm thinking mommy is probably in the restroom." He said as he started depositing the items on the conveyor belt.

Michael nodded and let his mommy clean him up.