LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From 1 to 2 (private for me and grandmaster342)

Chris finished and walked over to the door. He picked up Aurora, once her shoes were on, and took her out to the car. Once she was in her car seat, he got in and started the car. "Hopefully, mommy will be out soon." He said.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia was out the door A couple minutes later she got in the passenger seat and gave aurora her teddy and put a paci in her mouth." Ok lets head out." She said ready to see her new child

Chris nodded and began the drive to the adoption center. "Do you think the new child will like us? We really don't know anything about them. Apparently, social workers are going to brief us today." He asked.

" I sure hope so. I feel like a new family is good for anyone." She said." I just hope they get along." Anastasia whispered pointing to aurora in the back where she couldn't see.

" yeah I was wondering about that too. She didn't get the regular 9 months to get used to the idea either so it's gonn be harder." Anastasia looked back and saw her angel asleep." She's so adorable I wish they stayed babies forever."

"I know. They're so cute at this age." He agreed. "I think that some special mommy/daddy time would help. That way she understands that we won't forget her. Maybe a special day with one of us every so often?"

" yeah I think that's a good idea. We didn't get a newborn either so it's not like they can't share the attention. But fornthebdirst couple days it might be hard since we have to get the new baby used to us and the house." She said

"That's a good point. We do need he or she to feel at home." Chris said as his nose twitched. "I think our princess is working on something back there. That, or we just drove by a skunk." He cracked the window a bit to help ventilation.

"There's a rest stop coming up. I'll turn off, and we can see what's up." Chris said as he took an exit and ended up parking at a rest stop. "This one is all yours mommy. I dealt with the one this morning. I'd still check her just to be sure. We could be wrong. " He got up and went inside to use the restroom.

" ok that sounds good." As the car parked Anastasia laughed as she got the diaper duty. She headed to the back and lifted aurora up gently to not wake her and have her bottom a sniff." Defiantly not a skunk." She said as she popped open the trunk and got the diaper bag out. She laid out the pad and laid aurora down lifting her dress so she could get to the diaper.

Chris walked around and eventually found a restroom. He did his business and decided to pick up a snack for the drive. All the while, he was just trying to give Anastasia enough time to finish out in the car. "I wonder if she would want anything?" He thought.

Ana heard chris and laughed." Well she made a mess of this one." She said pointing to the open diaper. She finished wiping aurora clean and put some rash cream and powder on her diaper area before getting her in a clean one." She placed the sleeping girl back in her car seat and went back to dispose of the diaper

"That I can see." Chris chuckled. "I'm surprised she didn't wake up." He got into the car and waited. Once Ana got back inside, they were on their way. "We should be there within the next 30 minutes. If you want a snack, I picked us up some peanuts and water."

" yeah I guess she was still tired she slept right through." Ana nodded." Thanks." She said taking a few of the peanuts." At least she'll be wide awake when we get there. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

"We'll just need to take it a little bit at a time." Chris said."She is probably not understanding what is happening or even how she feels about it." He sighed. "I just don't want her to end up hating us for this. That would hurt tremendously."

Chris reached over and grabbed her hand. "Honey, no one is blaming you. Neither one of us knew that you'd be unable to carry another child. It just wasn't meant for us to have another one that way." He said. "We're still together."

" your right all that matters is were still together and our family is getting bigger anyway." She said holding Chris's hand and smiling." We should be pretty close now right."

"We are just pulling in." Chris said excitedly as he parked the car. "Are you ready to be a mommy again?" He smiled and switched off the ignition. "We should probably wake up Princess Poopy Pants." He chuckled.

" yes I've been wearing for this for so long. You want to carry her. You know she won't be happy if we carry the little one and not her." Ana said as she got out and grabbed the diaper bag