LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Prime Package (Drynights and diaper<3er Private

Drynights

Josh was excited about his diaper that he finally had the courage to order online. Josh lived by himself in his flat for the summer and he decided after a long year he was finally going to explore diapers a little more. However, all he had to do was survive the weekend with his sister Caitlin

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing just something I found on buzzfeed. How was your trip? How is the family and everyone? I have missed her." Josh puts down the package and and gives his younger sister a hug. "Let me just put this in my room. And I can show you where you are sleeping."

"Buzzfeed? I didn't know you could order stuff off that." She replied, stepping ober the threshold into his house. "Yeah the family is good." She followed her brother up the stairs.

"Sure thing! Oh just the weekend if that's alright? I wouldn't want to intrude on you too much." As she stepped past her brother to help open the door she bumped him a little. It looked as if he was going to drop the box as a result.

"Of course that's ok. Your my little sister." Josh thought to himself thank god, cause then he will be able to try out his new diapers that came in the mail today. Suddenly Josh, not thinking dropped the box, onto the ground and it flew open. His sister just stared at him

"Woah careful." Caitlin saw the box fall and tried to catch it before it hit the ground. She fumbled, unable to stop it falling and bursting open on impact.

At first she didn't really react to

"Caitlin, no! I can explain. I don't need the diapers they are for a prank. I don't need diapers." Josh is freaking out. The diapers are all over the floor, he ordered the variety pack so there were big white ones, a pair of pink ones, and blue tkyables with bears on them. Josh starts to throw them back into the box.

"A prank?" Caitlin replied doubtfully, she knew him well enough to know when he was lying. "Who, and how, were you going to prank with a box of diapers?" She slapped his hands away as he tried to pick them up. "I've seen them now, no point trying to hide them." She picked up a pink pair and examined them, "What's going on here? I'm your sister, I know when you lie!"

"Ok, fine. They are for me. I have always wanted to just relax and where them. Since I was a teenager I thought girls in diapers were cute and then I wanted to try them on and see how they made me feel." Josh looked down in shame.

Caitlin looked at her brother speechless, the admission had been so easy to get out of him that it took her by surprise. "Oh wow." She replied pausing for a moment to takd it in, "Well then what are we waiting for. You should try them on and see if you like them." She gave him a friendly smile, "Do you have wipes and talcun powder by any chance?"

Caitlin shrugged, "I changed babies diapers when I did babysitting and it was okay, it'd be much the same for you right?" She answered, "Do you want to be diapered and babied? Cos I'm not forcing you, I'm offering. But if you accept you have to do exactly as I say. Understand?"

Josh was thinking hard. He thought to himself that babies do need someone to take care of them. "Fine, I'll let you do it. Just for the weekend and I understand. All the powder and wipes is all in the bottom drawer." Josh had no idea what he was getting himself into with his little sister.

Caitlin smiled, she reckoned she'd enjoy this weekend and would play up to the role for Josh. "Alright then." She looked inside the box. "Which diapee would you like to wear first Joshy? The

"It's really thick. Why did you pick the pink one first. But I like it. My butt is very padded. I wonder how it feel when I walk. What else now Caitlin?!" Josh really did enjoy it but was embarrassed that his sister put him in the thickest pink diaper and also that she is looking at her 22 year old brother in