LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommie Knows Best

Jamie

9 minutes ago, MAKEMESEXY88 said:

i smile and say your rooms like thos till you gain control of the accidents as i force 9 vitamins in your mouth and down your throat. amd snce its night i put you to bed and i smile knowing something you dont yet. and i get you to sleep and in the morning i come get you amd smile as i see a change to your body in size, shape and your chest, hips and butt

how did you sleep honey

Pretty good in girl voice what wrong with my voice

they should but its seems that they must also be packed full of high dose estregen

i wouldnt be suprised if you become a girl inside and out due to them as i start to change you i grin seeing your cock has shrunk

8 minutes ago, MAKEMESEXY88 said:

yes honey you can have your paci as i hand you your penis pacifier that has barbie on the outside like most do have an image

laying down as you change me

4 minutes ago, MAKEMESEXY88 said:

as i change you i smile seeing you suck your pacifier knowing that after a week you will have the most sexy and busty body and will still need diapers.

me hungry mommy

ok honey as i get your diaper area clean i smile and powder you then i pull the thick pink diaper with barbie on it and i pull a pait of thick diaper oantiws with barbie on the crotch and ruffles along the butt over and i lock the lock on the back

come honey lets go the kitchen