LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madness and Pastel Colors

Sephy

Phyllis heard him as she went up and checked his diaper. "Oh baby, you're getting a rash." She cooed as she laid him down on the changing table and started to change him

Thalia babbled back to him and giggled a bit

Phil laid down and suckled on his bottle.

Kryan giggled back. A few moment later there would be a foul smell coming from his diaper. He had no idea he was pooping.

Phyllis smiled as she gently rubbed his tummy. "That's my sweet boy. Now you tell Mommy when you gotta potty okay?"

"Phew! I think someone needs a change." Thalia laid Kryan on the changing table as she began untaping his diaper and then wiping him up

Phil nodded as he continued to suckle.

Kryan's more adult side came around and started to feel anxiety cover come him. "This isn't right" he said repeatedly as he tried to understand why he

Phyllis smiled as she softly stroked his hair. "My cute little boy."

"Shhhhh Shhh.. There there now." Thalia had managed to wipe him cleanly but didn't get a diaper on him yet. She gave Kryan a bottle of juice and gently rubbed his tummy to calm him down first. "Shhhhh.. everything's okay now, sweetheart." She cooed

Phil felt a sudden need to pee and told his mommy. "Pee pee" he said in a mild panic.

Kryan was enjoying the light walk. He got a little scared as they walked by one of the more unstable patients. He clinged to her shivering lightly. He even wet himself.