LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madness and Pastel Colors

Sephy

Thalia rolled her eyes. "You need to learn to deal with your anger in more non-violent way at least. But this treatment should most likely make you not get angry so easily, fussy perhaps but not violent."

"Well I can't blame you there, there are a lot of unpleasant people but that's why you should just not care and avoid them. The more you give in, the more fuel you are adding to the flame." Thalia said

Talking about this subject only got Kryan steamed up. He took a deep breath to try to calm down. He really didn't want to lose his strength again. "Help" he said in almost a growl. He thought maybe Thalia might know a better way to bring him back down.

"Alright, alright don't get worked up now." Thalia took him in her arms and placed his pacifier in his mouth. She gave him the soft blanket to nuzzle as she began to gently rock and bounce him

Kryan was surprised as he burped from Thalia's patting. He lost his grip on his pacifier and it fell. He was feel better, so he didn't think he need the pacifier anymore. He really didn't get that it was the pacifier that calmed him. "Can I have a drink?" He asked Thalia.

Kryan suckled softly. He was finding the rhythmic suckling relax. He once again didn't link this with what happen with the pacifier earlier.

"No" Kryan said back. "I can't give into this." He said stubbornly. As he said this his stomach was hit with the soda. Kryan would look a little green in the face. The mix of his mush food and his formula with the soda wasn't going so well. This could be mistaken as the soda's complete fault.

"You're suppose to, honey. It's to make you feel better." Thalia saw the look on his face. "Oh dear, looks like that soda didn't agree on you." Thalia placed a burp cloth over her shoulder and placed Kryan over and started rubbing his back.