LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madness and Pastel Colors

Sephy

Kryan whined as he was moved over. He settled into Thalia after a few moments. He sighed in his sleep at his mom's kiss. He woke up a few minutes after his mom left. "Mom?" He asked as he woke up slowly. "Something keeps putting me to sleep" he complained to who he thought was still his mom.

Kryan blushed as he realized he was with Thalia again. He was already wet. His first dose had weakened his bladder and bowel strength by a fourth. While sleeping if he didn't pee before then he would have a decent shot of wetting himself.

Thalia checked his diaper and found it wet. "Your Mom was right. That juice really did go right through you. Do you want a change now hm? Or do you wanna enjoy that warm diaper for a while?" She asked

Kryan's subconscious remembered his mom's words. He found himself saying "I'm okay" he said with a confused look on his face. "Why did I say that?" He asked himself.

Kryan whined as he sat in a playpen. "Is this really necessary?" He asked as he tried to stand up. Currently Kryan's legs only had enough strength to stand and walk maybe a block in total.

Kryan groaned, but had no more room to argue. He sat down and watched the babyish cartoons. As time went on Kryan's diaper got wetter. He didn't even noticed he was so focused on the shows.

"Not here" Kryan complained. He didn't want to be seen the way he was. He found a blanket and covered his face with it.Most of the others in the room were patients. Most of them were on mediation, they only saw a baby getting his diaper changed.